Reviews for Fifty Shades: Whole Again
cef01 chapter 26 . 2/26
Wow! This is such a great read and I am addicted! Are there anymore chapters coming? I am a late starter reading 50 Shades of Grey only after my girlfriends dragged me to the movie!
Sharon Kendall chapter 26 . 2/23
You are doing a wonderful job! I love the way you are taking the story!
Gia chapter 26 . 2/23
Your story is great and i can't wait for the next chapter... Please update soon... Kisses from Greece...
koni chapter 26 . 2/20
Hi, I love all of your stories its fantastic and Gracie is I want to ask you a moment with Christian and Teddy, in your other story Broken Heart ,Christian had decline the camping with Teddy and that cost a lot to Teddy and I would like to see something with Luke and for Grant I had let you in my previous message that he was Husband number 3, he must be the man who had help Elena just has told Allyson to you gonna continnue the story for Fosters;
joan.goldman.9 chapter 26 . 2/18
I have no idea this time where your going with the Morton/Grant angel but I can't wait for at least Jason and/or Luke to beat the shit out of him or the six feet under part.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 25 . 2/18
That was my guess that Grant was husband number three.
MechelleM chapter 26 . 2/17
You were very tactful when describing the issue with Ana. I applaud you for writing this as no one seems to want to talk about a touchy subject. You did it right and real. Unfortunately most people who go through this are treated much worse. This may help some come forward and seek the help they didn't know that they needed. Thank you.
eden15adams chapter 18 . 2/14
Ana & Christian went through a lot to get their marriage back on track after he cheated in Broken Hearted, so I don't understand how they could condone and encourage Michael to cheat on Diane with Ellie, no matter how much Ana dislikes Diane, I just can't see her doing anything like that, but with that said I'm still enjoying the story.
Gia chapter 26 . 2/13
great chapter as always... keep going...
Is Morton working with Elena. ?
bunny1993 chapter 26 . 2/10
Ru still gonna do a chapter on Disney world?
Rosmarie chapter 26 . 2/10
Oh please tell me that more chapters will be written or another book-I'm so into these characters and will be seeing the moving this Friday-please I need info-awesome awesome, just cannot get enough of this couple
angleface12 chapter 26 . 2/9
man this chapter has my heart racing and I am feeling so sorry for Anna a scared 15 year old girl and what that monster put her through. I am sure christian will find a way to get him and i can't wait.
Your really showing how both Christian and Ana have grown as a couple and as a family. Looking forward to seeing more. Can't wait!
shan36 chapter 26 . 2/8
Hmmmm I can't wait to see how this plays out. Great chapter!
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »