Reviews for Fifty Shades: Whole Again
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 28 . 1h
please, please continue! love the story!
hardee chapter 28 . 9/23
I ran across your story and I've not reviewed and for that I apologize. I just had to tell you I have enjoyed it so much. Even with all you have endured you still managed to share your gift. I wish you much love and the best of the best of well wishes and everything good.
Sharon Kendall chapter 1 . 9/13
Susie just wanted to send you my email and let you know I'm thinking of you and hope things are getting better!
Sharon Kendall chapter 28 . 9/8
Hi Susie just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and hope all is better in your world!
fogetaboutit chapter 16 . 9/6
This was such a great chapter! This is my 2nd time reading it!
Wow Elaina... calm down, you may not be the only one with that company name. She mentioned it a couple of times in a chapter, possibly two, it could generate good business for you, it was like she was slandering your conpany name or you. Your name was also not mentioned, just said owner. Elena is a character in the book so that will be there. Now I know where I don't want to take my kids..though I probably don't live in the same state you do. Anyways... Suzie, this story is amazing, I reread them all the time!
Sweetangel65 chapter 28 . 8/23
Susie
I'm sorry ur going though so much at this time and ur right ur life is more important then the story ... I hope everything turns out for you .
As for the story I can't wait til there's more I'm so into it now ,
My thoughts are with you
Tammy ( Canada )
ssnhrrr chapter 28 . 8/16
Love your stories! I hope you're feeling better, you are in my prayers 3
koocher chapter 6 . 8/14
I know how hard it can get with wee ones.
Another great chapter.
ssisselsky chapter 28 . 8/7
susie, I just read your stories. ignore the haters and take care of yourself and your family . ...we will be here when you start writing sgain.
koocher chapter 5 . 7/29
Congrats on your wee one. Sleep when they sleep. That was the best advice I received.
Chistian will not let this go send Jason to she what she what info she has. Friggin women she needs to leave them alone or maybe she should go to jail as well.
koocher chapter 4 . 7/29
Sorry about all the social media stuff it is so brutal. However I am so happy you are writing again. You are amazing at your craft and would be downright silly to let someone dictate your writing. Once again so happy.
Christian helping Teddy with his dating a girl. LOL like him asking Ana on her first date.
koocher chapter 2 . 7/28
Hot hot hot! So that is why ths chapter is so hot because Scotland is hot. Go and enjoy your weathe. Take a wee break las.
koocher chapter 1 . 7/27
It is great to see Christian be happy go lucky. Don't get to see him that way very often.
Cannot wait to see where you go love a fluffy stuff.
rcjr3905 chapter 28 . 7/25
I am sorry for your loss. Hope to have you continue this story soon
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »