Reviews for The Feeling That I'm Under
natalya3721 chapter 20 . 3/31
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 20 . 3/23
This is adorable.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 2/1
Oh my gawd, I didn't expect chapters to be so long, thanks for this.
EccentricFox chapter 4 . 1/16
Hey there, just reading through this chapter and I noticed at one point during some dialogue (not quite sure where) you'd written Stiles as "Stolea" now either that's one hell of a typo (not difficult to do either) or this was an original fic and Stolea is an exotic name and was missed when you were converting it to a fanfic. I'm gonna go with the first option, but it does bring up the fact that over the last four chapters there have been some really careless errors. I think at one point you'd written "chicken" instead of "kitchen".

I know this is a completed fic and you've probably put it to bed but perhaps if you find the inclination, you may want to go back and re-read this and find some of the niggley little errors and iron out some of the wrinkles.

All that aside, I'm enjoying the story so far, though it feels like they're all a bit OOC, but since this in an AU, that can be overlooked for the most part. Now back to reading :)
Maykits chapter 20 . 1/3
Wonderful! I really enjoyed this story. I liked that it was long, I got to know your side of the characters better. Thanks for putting an epilogue on it.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Holy helll. I'm completely blown away by this. I'm craved more and more after each chapter and now that it's over I'm just overwhelmed :) I wanted more but it was such a perfect ending :) major kudos on such an amazing piece of work
graces101 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
OMG, My cheeks are hurting from smiling too much haha, great so far
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
As much as I love the story that chapter was killing me, it was too long and overdone. Derek seems WAYYYY to affected, like trees normal and then there's over the top, can't enjoy it because all I'm hearing is how he's gonna break down every 2 seconds. If he was my brother I'd tell him to grow a pair already
guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
This is amazing. I cant wait to read all the other stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
You should totally Laura x aiden please plz plz plz
RobPatzLuvr chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
i love ur stories
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
I... I just... I can't. I really can't right now.

This is such a beautiful story, and I don't even know what to say to express how much I loved it. Oh god, it was wonderful. I'm being completely serious when I say that this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Literally sniffling as I type this. I don't know what else to say. I loved the long chapters and the detail, the character development and how you incorporated all of the characters, and the fluff was too real. I'm not even exaggerating, not one bit, when I say that I don't think there has been a single chapter that hasn't made me smile. I'm serious, I probably looked so weird lying in my bed smiling so much that my cheeks hurt and actually giggling. Fucking giggling. I set my phone down a few times and squished my cheeks and just giggled. Oh god, I'm a romantic. I love this, wonderful story, and you're a great author. I can't wait to read more of your work. :) Much love! 3
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
No no no I'm so not ready for an epilogue. I can't. I just... I can't.

Tears might be shed, which is why I might wait for another day before I read this in hopes that it will trick my mind into thinking that this story is not yet over. Because that's how i do.
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
My favorite part of this chapter was "But after a while Stiles' back starts to hurt - and he knows his knee must be digging painfully against Derek's hip -, and as much of a fan as he is of a little pain during sex, this isn't working for him."

Because "as much of a fan he is of a little pain during sex" is so kinky and kinda fucking hot. And the kink is further proven with the new knowledge that Stiles keeps a red dildo under his bed.

Oh, Jesus lord, somebody get me a cool rag.
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
This fucking chapter man... I almost cried at a few points. Fucking perfect. I love you. You deserve an award. I just love this story in general, which, by the way, makes me sqUEAL and mAKE inHUMANe noiSES and fuCKing rOAR LIKE SOME KIND OF DINOSAUR... AN... A... AN ELISEOSAURUS REX. GODDAMNIT. I LOVE THIS STORY AND ALSO YOU.