Reviews for The Feeling That I'm Under
WickLobo chapter 5 . 11/15
Love the story so far. Absolutely fluffiest thing I've read in weeks. But please what are Taco Sandwiches?
Surreal Yume chapter 20 . 11/7
Oh my god! This story asffhjk my heart 3

Okay now onto my review:
I love everything about this. Your portrayal of the chapters are amazing. The story and details that go into this are spot on. Those soccer moms at the Easter event? Priceless. The way that stiles and Derek's relationship forms is just perfect and realistic. I love your writing and I'm so glad i found this story. Great job.
MoonIllusion chapter 2 . 10/26
There's a part here where it says "Allison says as she steps out of the chicken, wine bottle and glasses in handjust thought to let you know since I was imagining a giant chicken
Adriene SC chapter 16 . 7/10
Absolutely love this chapter!
The end is soooooooo cute!
I love it!
Mistress M-n-M chapter 20 . 7/9
So much love for this story! It is hands down the best Sterek fanfiction I have ever read and without a doubt in my top 10 fanfictions of all time. I really empathized and understood the characters and I loved the growth that occurred in both the characters themselves and their relationship. I feel you did an amazing portrayal of a real life relationship with its ups and downs and struggles and how much work actually needs to go into it. Thank you for writing this and putting it out there in the world. Your talent shows with each chapter.
Havane 31 chapter 13 . 7/6
I knew from the first time you said allison was tired it was because she was pregnant 8D now tell me I'm right ?
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 5/31
Wow, that was just amazing. So well written, great story line and I loved everything about it. The best thing was to be able to 'see' Derek this vulnerable and all the angst and the h/c. (And no, I don't want to know what that says about me lol). Stiles was awesome with Derek and and I loved their entire romance from the very first beginning. That egg-run was so much fun to read. And each set of friends and how they interacted with each other was another particular highlight for me. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic.
Lector Dominion chapter 13 . 5/22
I really, really, for some reason, want the sheriff to be with Peter, maybe even with Chris. But I get that that wouldn't happen with Melissa in the picture.. *sigh* I can still dream about it, right? Because for some reason, I think it's hot with the three of them together, with Sheriff Stilinski being wooed persistently by paranoid Peter...
Lector Dominion chapter 3 . 5/21
They're just the sweetest couple ever! The overload I feel from super duper cuteness is making me melt like a pile of goo while at the same time makes me faint from the hotness of it. And how weird is that, cute and hot. Oh my gosh, I don't think I'll be able to drop reading this and I need to sleep already. This review is actually a miracle because I couldn't stop reading but I really just have to tell you that you did such a great job! Oh my gosh, I want this to happen to me. It's like my dream encounter with my one and only and oh my gosh, I can't stop babbling in excitement! Sorry if I can't review more because I won't be able to stop reading. Again, GOOD JOB! Ahhhhh! Need to read the next now!
haughbe7 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I just came across Teen Wolf on Amazon Prime and was immediately struck by the chemistry Between Derek and Stiles. I'm just now starting season 3 of the show, but I had to see what people had done to pair these two up in the slash community.

Came across your story and though it isn't supernatural it is excellent. I love how long the chapters are. You wrote very well and the chapters and characters are fleshed out, interesting, and entertaining. I can hear Stiles internal monologues and thoughts in my head exactly as you wrote them. They sound like something he would say.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. And I will be looking for other Sterek fics that you have written.

Thanks!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
love love love
:).
Effijy chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
That was great & addictive!
Congratulations on a great story and thank you for sharing!
natalya3721 chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
This is adorable.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gawd, I didn't expect chapters to be so long, thanks for this.