Reviews for Suddenly
I really like this story. I think you tackled some of the problems that arise in age difference relationships, especially ones where the other half is still a teenager. You acknowledged those things, but I think I really appreciate that you didn't push the drama, and I say that as someone who does like drama. It's just that you could've went the cliche, predictable way of other parties putting doubt into Edward and Bella's head, Edward breaks up with Bella because it's better for her, it's angsty for a few chapters and then they find each other again. I'm glad you didn't do that.
athome Jo chapter 29 . 8/17
Loved it!
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 29 . 7/30
i need to see some babies. lol.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 15 . 7/30
hey, bacon is life. and yep, edward is fucked. lol
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 11 . 7/29
all because the paps labeled her slut, they nearly got her raped. and i bet renee tries to lay the blame at edward's door.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 9 . 7/29
some paps are vile disgusting creeps
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 5 . 7/27
i agree with her, it's bullshit. they are people just like us.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 2 . 7/27
hmmmmm there age difference could prove problematic for some, but i'm assuming she is 18 and as an adult it is her choice. as for felix, someone needs to castrate him.
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 6/28
Sweet. But 18 years difference is going to be a lot when he hits male menopause.
nikkistew2 chapter 29 . 2/20
Need the futuretake...
Halo221 chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
Loved this story and I couldn't put it down! That said, it did feel like it wrapped up very quickly. I can think of lots of the ups and downs and adjustments it would've been fun to see, but it's also your story to tell. I think I just feel that we spent a lot of time with the build up, we got to see a few early hurdles, and then we skipped to the end where mostly everything is smooth sailing. I'd have enjoyed some more of their process of getting there. Or, of course, I'd be thrilled to see a glimpse into their future (or several ;))
Lanigra25 chapter 29 . 11/4/2016
Naw I loved this. I'd love more of these two
camimardock chapter 29 . 9/4/2016
hey! you never published a futuretake of this :) just saying... maybe you ahould try it out when you're bored or having writers block
DarkBitterSea chapter 29 . 9/3/2016