Reviews for Torching Heaven
White Teavana chapter 25 . 7/21
When is the next chapter coming up i loved this story!
Dawn'sVampire chapter 25 . 7/16
Please continue with this story.
jivablab chapter 25 . 7/3
Would love some updates to this.
JakMar chapter 1 . 6/8
Its been awhile since i read this and with your recent reappearance im going to reread this in the hopes that you update and also because in all honesty this is one of my favourite stories on this site, i just really like how carefree and brutal Natsu is, and most importantly the romance is actually built up appropriately they don't just see each and instantly fall in love its a gradual thing so kudos to you.
-JakMar-
lolhans1234lol chapter 12 . 5/25
love bad natsu
Supergoddad chapter 25 . 5/17
I gotta say, I fucking love your story. I don't know why, I guess it just appeals to me? Hell, I don't even care about that, I just want to thank you for your efforts of writing this story, even if you don't care about my opinion. Which wouldn't really bother me, because why should I care? Anyway, I have the feeling I've been repeating myself rather uselessly, so I'll end the review here.
Have a nice day nonetheless.

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad

P.S. If you're wondering, yes I'm the same person with the account name Supergoddad.
OogaBooga1234 chapter 25 . 5/10
I officially love this story. So much! Such a different take on Natsu... I've only just started reading Fairy Tail fanfiction, but I think you may have ruined me for any other Dark!Natsu stories! Excellent story, I do hope you update again.
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS DO MUCH! EEEEEEEH! IT'S SO COOL XD I can't wait for the next update dude! Keep up the good work!
I gotta say, I love this version if Natsu! He's so similar to the normal one, who everyone loves, but then when you've got him taking about the 'game' it's like he's a completely different person! I really love that!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 25 . 4/9
Well, I chucked this story story about five months ago. I came back. Glad I did. You're writing is awful, but the story, the plot, genius. Love how you wrote Natsu's character and his turn around in recent chapters. Love to see this continue with Erza and Natsu, the Trio as well. I'm hungry for more from you. Until then. . .
zubhanwc3 chapter 25 . 4/6
the story is good, but half way through it became a bit bland. still please update soon because it is still interesting
catzrool chapter 15 . 2/3
I... I don't want any of them to die... who do I root for?
catzrool chapter 10 . 2/2
I actually enjoyed the backstory. I usually don't care about OCs...
Rikudou no Shinju chapter 25 . 1/21
... You... You can't... YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE SUCH AN AWESOME FIC LIKE THIS AND THEN JUST NOT UPDATE IT FOR OVER A YEAR! That's just not fair ;~;
NawtsuDragneel chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm a fuckmothering Vampire, I deserve to be called as such...
Pop Pop watching Heathens drop
Second verse, same as the first, not put me on a plane so i can put them in a hearse.
HELLSING ULTIMATE ABRIDGED IS GR8