Reviews for Torching Heaven
Reader chapter 25 . 1/1
It was good while it lasted don't know why you stopped but whatever the reason was it unfortunate but then again maybe you give a fuck or maybe you don't or maybe something was happening at the time that caused you to lose inspiration maybe your dead "shrugs" idk but I hope the last isn't the case and I hope you're doing well now maybe one day you'll finish this until then well you'll most likely not read this but if you do I just want you to know that you're a damnn good writer and a wonderful person inside even if you don't believe it yourself and if you do good on you and if you ever do update this story and I ever get the chance to read the last of it I will be one of the happiest people in the world thank for the story I'll try and imagine it the way you would have wanted it to end and take it from there adios buddy hope to read the story whenever you update it again and finish it
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
Arent there lemons
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
At first really cool, I really liked it but, it miss so many chances for natsuxerza moments or fights like the panthom lord arc. you could had natsu helped so he can fight erza later and that could've started a bit of a crush on erzas part .
Aino Mafin chapter 25 . 8/21/2017
How sad that it's been 3 years since the last update. This is a fantastic story. I come and check it out once every few months in hopes of an update of some kind.
The Kromann chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
So yeah I love you and I want your children. Could I have an update please? I know you're alive.
autumnfox7643 chapter 25 . 6/30/2017
(I found a hint of Tempest here. Yay! That means Zeref is gonna appear SOMETIME later, I presume?)
joiaw;sdfljkldsknjskldaho;ioOPI:ALEJFWPOSID:FLKD
I'm waiting for a new chapter - if you publish, I'll give you a piece of virtual strawberry cake?
(Wow, I don't think the bribery is working)
Anyways, I loved this chapter!
(Two idiots standing around town with huge gigantic lightning ball things surrounding them. Fantastic!)
Hope you update soon, and keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
Love the story so far
Astroman1000 chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
This was fun but it never reached it's full potential, obvious the original draw for the story was a bad Natsu X Erza so... oh well
For what it was
Thx ;)
SmokeyBlunts chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Good chapter enjoying the story so fat
iNF3RNALHAV0C chapter 25 . 4/19/2017
I'm guessing you're done with this story so I just wanted to ask if you had anything else planned for it before you stopped, this was a very good story with great OC's and a solid storyline that almost brought me to tears. Even though I both started and finished it today, I got really emotionally invested so I'd like to know how it would have ended. Thanks for the hours of entertainment, you're a great writer!
Jekyll06Hyde chapter 25 . 2/24/2017
Updates?
Biskitz chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
hope to see some more soon
Bartfratze chapter 23 . 2/2/2017
Now the past with Ghost and Natsu has been resolved as well. And under fitting circumstances too.
outta fucks to give chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
lol kurama's afraid of natsu HA!
outta fucks to give chapter 6 . 2/1/2017