Reviews for Fem Natsu's Fairy Tail
ParadoxShark chapter 6 . 7/8
Wow. I know I'm late to this, and I'm sorry. FanFiction is a free platform where people can be as creative as they'd like. For people who 'bully' or 'abuse' someone over the internet must have a really sad life. I'd remember that if I were you before considering anything. I enjoy reading GenderBends as well, because it's so fascinating to see what a character would behave like after being switched. This is really a great story, thanks for making it. I can see you worked hard on it, and while you become talented in (a) certain trade(s), that 'guest' will probably still live with his/her parents.

Great job and good luck!
Black
Gunville
jg
pokemon
female
ash
fanfiction
DragonKingDragneel25 chapter 13 . 5/25
You have a great story here. While some parts of your story feel too much like canon to me, there are plenty of original reactions here and there, making it not feel like a complete rehash of canon with a femNatsu, so it balances out a bit.

Don't worry about idiots who claim bad things about your writing. Trust me, they're universal. They think we should follow canon and not be creative, so I encourage you to push on and persevere. They are only happy if they're complaining about something.

Can't wait for the next chapter and really wondering when you're going to have those pictures of femNatsu in a Lolita dress show up again. I wanna see Fairy Tail's reaction to them.
Kani chapter 6 . 4/20
Tell that person to shove thier opoinon up thier own ass! Genderbends are awsome and the person bullying you is probly some 11 year old who's parents told him/her that! they don't know what they are talking about! Your awsome ,don't let them get to you!
Animeluvr4life23 chapter 13 . 4/1
OMG what an awesome story. Update soon please. Also I don't think u should listen to anybody who disrespected your ideas. U should keep writing despite what people. This story is very good.
mistermicahspencer chapter 11 . 3/26
You know what you're an awesome person I'm just starting to read your stories and you know what the people that are being asses can go fuck themselves cause I believe in you
Natsu omg chapter 11 . 3/24
Hey, dont listin to some low life who is to sad to have a job, at least you trying. Be proud. And im sorry that people in this world do this. You really dont deserve this. Your awsome, amazing, and not afraide to share your amazing work. I really enjoy this storry, and i hope your proud of it. Thank you for just living, your awsome. Thank you.
Stop. You dont need to be pressured by someone tgat has no life abd thinks this is okay. Your amazing, trust that. Love yourself. Dont get bothered by some lowlife. Your awsome. Thanks for being alive. :)
belladu57 chapter 13 . 3/9
Very good
Man fuck those guys who are bullying you, your a good writer if you want to get emotional about a few hate comments that up to you but just remember that any pussy can write hate comments through a computer so it easy to ignore
SerenaDragneel chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
This is really cute hope you update.
Blue Robin chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Yes! Do the Natsu eats the village, it was hilarious when they had mushroom growing out of their heads and maybe a Natsu/Gray moment. I LOVE female Natsu.

Please update soon
TheFacelessThing chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
I like GenderBenders too so you keep writing what you love and ignore those jerks 'cause I think you're really talented! 3 3
shipper4123 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
that is so MEAN
BloodyAyame23aka K chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
Awesome and brilliant, I just love great gender bending stories (I may have just a little obsession with gender bending storiesXD) and your stories are awesome as, keep up your great work