Reviews for Fem Natsu's Fairy Tail
Plz continue this fanfic, I want to see what happens next
Jolteongrl chapter 2 . 9/11
I should start using that phrase "like the Hulk and the Thing had an anger child"
kawaii.Jjuliana chapter 7 . 8/27
I love this story it remains me of the anime and makes me happy and the person bullying u well the can go fuck themselves specs of shit they uno right telling you dat shit
I Am Here chapter 6 . 8/11
Don't listen to them. Whoever wrote these comments are just doing it because they suck in life, they are mad about something and putting it on someone else, or they are just doing it because they like doing it or seeing people hurt. The more you act hurt, the more they feel they have won. And besides, people have there own opinions. Example: It's like saying you like this ugly boy at school, so go kill yourself :/. Don't listen to these comments posted by random people. Just be confident. Don't give them a sense that they won. Sometimes, it's better to just laugh about it. But if it gets REALLY serious, you can always ask for help. And if u are embarrassed to tell someone, well, you just have to be brave. Besides, whatever you post on the Internet, such as inappropriate comments or pictures, it can be traced back to the person who sent it. So it's not like that person won't get caught if they continue to do it. In the future, if you are looking for a certain job (like a government job or something that important), your internet history and what you said previously or posted in the past can be tracked down and ruin your chances of jobs that include certain people and are VERY important. The bully can say mean stuff, don't listen to it and say enough!
happypizzalover chapter 13 . 7/30
I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S SO NICE AND COOL YOU HAVE REAL TALENT DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS!I LOVE FEMALE NATSU X GRAY
avagrace5923 chapter 6 . 7/27
its ok dont be sad
and look at all the people who have followed and faved your story
you should be proud of yourself and i especially love your story
Abby chapter 13 . 7/16
It is really up to you. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but, that is my personal opinion. Also, I really like this fanfic, it stays extremely close to the original story but it isn't exactly the same. Great job on the fic! Cannot wait for more.
Anon-chan chapter 13 . 7/1
So cute! Please, update soon if you can!
Wowza03 chapter 13 . 6/23
I love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter
Anglelover1827 chapter 6 . 6/21
Fuck off who ever is telling her that.
no this is good
Nobody chapter 13 . 5/16
You make a very great story..Don't worry about what people say or thinks of you..they're just jealous of youPLEASE UPDATEAnw im a Muslim tu
Someone chapter 13 . 4/27
No, don't do natsu devours a village.
CraftyWott chapter 6 . 4/25
OKAY WHO IS THIS DICK SO I CAN BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM OR HER?!
Ashley822 chapter 13 . 4/24
Plz update i lllllllooooovvvvvvveeeeee this story