Reviews for Into the Rocky Gorge
IMPORTANT chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
You stink
jwani.kpo chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
ill be honest, i didnt even read it, i first read why it was cancelled, and i must say thats a damn pity, seeing the amount of chapters and that you even made art for the fic tells me you really wanted this to happen and that u put a lot of work into this. i hate when something an artist is doing falls down because of fans being eager for more.
btw i follow your art on devianart and i can't tell if its a screenshot of a new chapter or fanart, you draw excelently
keep up that good work man :)
Samsam1155 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
"Luckily it didn't fell off"
fall off
Cloud Pines chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
please continue starts crying PLEASE CONTINUE!
Cloud Pines chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
aww how heartwarming
Cloud Pines chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
i cried.
Scribbleknots chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I honesty don't think it was that bad.
It was still visually interesting, and you did have a great idea.
But, since I can't stand charity lies, there were some areas that could use some work.
The idea should not change. THAT much I can agree on.
And if you were to reboot it, I'd recommend cutting out that whole scene with Wendy and Stan. I've seen some weird stuff before, but that kinda came out as awkward.

I do love the concept and idea, though. And for what it's worth, you did a good job staying true to the characters. It just needs a little tweaking here and there.
Can't wait to see the rebooted version! :)

BTW, sorry for the long typing.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
At least tell us what happened
GravityFallsChick chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Monsters University was so untrue. In the first one Mike said they met in the 4th grade.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Awesome chapter, but the very beginning has a mistake. The description of the rock creatures is well done, but you forgot to say toes after two on each foot. Makes it sound like they have fingers on their feet, haha.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Stan is kind of getting out of character, but as for the others I can plainly see them saying and doing whatever in this chapter. Great job on this so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I thought I saw a grammar/spelling mistake but now I can't find it. Oh well, I can always look again. But this is one of the best stories I have read on here. I can see why you're so excited about Bill. He's my favorite character actually. Anyways, back to reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I only just started reading this, but it's awesome so far. I saw your art for this on deviantART and started reading this. BTW, Stan should be wearing clothes, not using them, haha. That mistake is at the very top, where it says Stan is using khakis and all. Anyways, I'm going to go back to reading and tell you if anything else should be corrected!
S.T chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Posted the link to your story on my GF page on Google. Can't wait to see the reviews, cause I tell ya, this story is the best I've read for GF!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
I'm gonna take a lucky guess and say that you REALLY like vampires, don't you?