Reviews for Allusion to Fate
Nathanael-Lestrange chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Why not go with an option of Harry making Voldemort regain his sanity? No matter how insane he is, he would remember Harry. Timetravel do affect things. Memories especially. He might not have recognized Harry when he looked and acted like his old self, but he might the way he looks now.

As sugestions; Harry could find a piece of Tom's soul and force it back into him. Or... He could find the diary was not entierly destroyed, and use that.

Or... What if Voldemorts afliction of insanity turned out to be temporarely and he regained his mind because it turns out that what is destroyed with a horcrux is the container, not the soul, (which should be right, as one cannot destroy the soul, it is eternal) and what if the soul returned to it's owner, since no piece of the soul can cross over without ALL of it doing so at the same time. (Which is why horcruxes works to begin with, anchoring the soul.)
Which leaves Voldie with aproximatly 53.7% soul, as soon as the diary horcrux piece finds and merges with the main soul. It should affect his looks as well.

And yes, I much prefer evil overlord Voldie and Dark Harry ruling the world. Lol

Dumbles I think believes he is doing the right thing and that the end justify the means. I suspect he is so good at guilt tripping people because he feels so much guilt himself. Both for his sister, and for Tom.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I really enjoyed your story and thank you for sharing it. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
cadisraizel chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I just reread your story and I must say that it's still one of my absolut favorites!
I love that your Harry is so much more mature but still himself, much more self-confident.
I also really like that Sirius knows the truth and is still so close to Harry and understands and helps him.
I don't even want to start with Tom, I simply love him! Still arrogant and sexy, you found the perfect combination!
All in all I really hope, that you'll continue and finish this story one day, it would be a shame otherwise!
Avadakus chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
You can't just stop there D:
So amazing
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I hope you come back to this someday. 3 years ugh.
A whole new dimension on the possession scene which I thought was fantastic. Seriously how I actually imagine it would be for him.

Would love to see more of that. Would be interesting with Tom being there and seeing first hand what it's like.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
what an interesting twist. I love that he'd voiced his desire in the RoR and Hogwarts managed to help him. I really hope you have the opportunity to finish this one day. I'm willing to wait. ;) It just gives me the opportunity to re-read it if it takes a long time to update. And sometimes I do it anyway, and then have to make another comment back a chapter or 2. Thanks for sharing your story
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
sam chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Just found this and love it. I wish there was more
the real narnia chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
This story is great, and I love how you have two Toms. I especially love how Tom is dismantling Voldemort's empire politically. I can't wait for some people (Draco and Hermione, especially) to discover that he's really an alternate version of Tom from the past. I know it's been a few years, but I really hope you continue this.
I'm looking forward to another update!
Happy writing! :)
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
This is a good story too. It'll be wonderful if it'll be finished one day :)
DeiStarr chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
This story is absolutely brilliant! Are you ever going to continue it?
Tenebris Domina chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Oh GOSH! Love it to death! Please continue at some point! I so wanna know what is going to happen! It's almost evil to abandon it here! .

Take care and please think about it :)
rachellemalfoy chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
I love this story. I wish you would keep going with it. I would love to know what happens next. :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
I loved it please update more
Katsy17 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015