Reviews for Self Indulgence
J Elise chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I know you probably won't update this story considering it was published awhile ago. Regardless, I'm hooked. I'd love to see how Ichigo's relationship (or lack there of) progresses with Orihime and how he saves her from Aizen (if in fact he does). This story is definitely being added to my favorites list. The plot and characters are just too interesting not to be. Good job :)
J Elise chapter 5 . 8/26/2018
Well, I know you probably won't update considering this story was published so long ago. But, I'm hooked nonetheless. I'd love to see how Ichigo's relationship (or lack there of) develops with Orihime, and how he saves her from Aizen (and if in fact he does). Regardless, it's going on my favorites list. It's too interesting not to be added lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
I hope Ichigo saves Orihime from Aizen. Update soon please!
Czexy chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Update soon! :3 i like it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Hmm interesting
nypsy chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
yikes, wonder what will happen when ichi realizes he paid for a date btwn ori & his roomy. glad yami is a good guy, since this seems to be pointing toward a triangle type of story, but I can't wait to get more ichihime!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Update soon please! It's really interesting
nypsy chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
guess the only plus is the rape wasn't super violent to add insult to injury. wouldn't do to damage your own new toy so quickly, i suppose is what he figures. i certainly hope sora survives in the story. we know at some point, ori will be apart from aizen long enough to be able to hire I, so i'm hoping she's not captive too long. hope to get some of ichi's back story soon too. two broken people can help each other mend, & in fiction at least, it seems to work well in the long run, so hope to get to some tentative steps towards romance soon. either they will jump in blindly & fast, or do the baby step format where it all goes very slowly due to fear of getting hurt & just general lack of knowing how to be in a healthy & well-adjusted relationship.
Little lily chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Maannn! This is 'heavy'. I remember a scene from 'Borgia' , Orihime was in the same situation like one of the main character,Lucretzia. The worst nightmare is Aizen gonna fuck her everynight, no mercy. I think Hime will need to do something to distract her mind otherwise she will gonna be crazy. Will Ichigo be her solution?! Updateeeeeee! Hurrry
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I'm curious what will happen now!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Update soo plz
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Renji4eva chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
OH. MY. GOD. Ugh, Aizen. The horror. Poor Hime, no wonder she's so sad. I hope things pick up with Ichigo in the next chapter. Update soon!
Little lily chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Wuuuoowww..I thinks Aizen is aftering our precious hime.. Update soon!
nypsy chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
i'm gonna guess this will be a 'parents give ori in exchange for debt being erased' story. in this one, will aizen have married her? given age, i'm guessing no. gosh, hope he didn't rape her, but i wouldn't be surprised (the line in ch1 about her not being a V set off my rape alarms). she's so lonely & just taking up space, so unlike her canon self that works so hard & is always wanting to help others. she seems broken here, so expect non-nice events to be revealed. same w/ichi. he's been a gigolo in other stories too, always somehow parent-less. will he have his sisters here? is the roommate oc going to be part of a triangle? or maybe just the way that the 2 re-meet each other? hopefully updates will be more than a year apart ;-D