Reviews for The Dangers of Asgardian Dentistry
Thunderandshadowcats chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Goddamn it! You need to fucking update, please! Sorry for cussing so much, but please! UPDATE...PLEASEEE
GadgetCid chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
LOKI
GadgetCid chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Loki makes a kick-ass teacher.
GadgetCid chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Hey Fury, get Asguardians addicted to coffee and then control the suply line! That's one way to gain a poltical foot hold!
GadgetCid chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Yikes...
GadgetCid chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
I can totally see that happening.
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Like in Lilo and Stitch when Stitch makes San Fransisco.
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Hmmmm
abyphile chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Oh, it's been so long since the last update. I don't know if you plan to finish this, but I hope so. It's very entertaining. I would love to see where this is going.
Sadie Aurora Night chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
I love this!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Avout time you updated i was getting worried please dont leave us again. Update sooon!
Maia2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Fun! I love that of course Stark was ready for their hacking. And with a vengeance. Ha!
And yay! Loki's helping. I love reading Loki talk about magic. Of course, I have no idea if he's doing things with an ulterior motive, but I don't really care. This was fun.
And how interesting that Bruce picked it up right away. And Tony's gonna "program" magic, huh?
Wonder what Thor's talking with Loki...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon we ve been wait so long
inspibrain101 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Hooray for Tony's bragging rights. (Sarcasm)
Lord of the Pies chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Your story is hilarious! Especially Steve's coffee incident. If more of those shenanigans could happen to the other avengers that would be great. (I can't imagine how furious Fury would be if he was in that sort of situation.) If you are looking for someone who could help teach Tony and Bruce magic would be Loki's daughter: Hela, who would probably gladly help at the chance she get to get out of her realm (not quite sure what it is called.) Keep up the wonderful work!