Reviews for Making of
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I you what you mean. Afterall, seasons 1&2 are in a combination package. Besides, one good kind of a story is the crossover type. For example, suppose Thomas Magnum and friends from "MAGNUM, P.I." track a deadly hoodlum from the islands to the mainland. This results in both Hooker and Magnum being reunited as pals from their days in Vietnam. Before too long, the suspect is nabbed, and Hooker gets to be treating the old gang to a round of drinks before they return to Honolulu. It'd be a great "T.J. HOOKER" and "MAGNUM, P.I." crossover?
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
More plz.
TAnna chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
More please! Especially on Stacy. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Please write more T. J. Hooker stories!
Edhla chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I like where you're going with this snippet and your connection between Stacy's past and her future ambitions for being a cop. I did find this a little difficult to read, though, mostly because of the punctuation (or lack thereof.) I think if you repunctuated it with commas, semi-colons and full stops where appropriate, this would be an easier read and may garner the attention it deserves. Good luck x
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh man, I love that someone actually had a T.J. Hooker fic! I just got into the show :) This was really great little story, it fits perfectly how Stacy is, what her background is like...really good! Hope to see more!