Reviews for A Life Never My Own
Harry2 chapter 14 . 10/20/2002
Well, Emi has carried out her threat. She refuses to leave Japan and her friends. I think, that if the guys do find her, that she should stay with Mia. Not only would it give her a female friend to stay with, but she could get to know ALL the secrets that the guys have carried around:ie The Armors, The War against Talpa,et al. I think that this would be for her best interest, and maybe her family as well.
Harry2 chapter 13 . 10/17/2002
I will be sorry to see this story end. It has been one of the richest stories out there, and one that shows a side of the Ronins that is rarely seen: That of friends to others who are not Ronin Warriors. Epi is one charachter that I hope you have something special planned, such as getting her a job which will allow her to be declared a indipendent minor, and thus be able to go to either the US or back to Spain.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 10/14/2002
I'm glad to see that Epi might be staying for the rest of the school year. And I DEFINETLY want her to get to meet Mia! I think the two of them would hit it off very well, as well as giving Epi a chance to learn about the armors. Now that is an interesting idea!
strata stargazer chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
formerly Shinimegami

hey, cool chapter! it was great and i love the song that you wrote in with it! keep writing please
Harry2 chapter 11 . 10/9/2002
I liked this chapter! Not only do we get to see her enjoying school with a high score on a test, but we get to see her and The Ronins enjoying a evening out, even with Kevin around. And I think Kevin is making a good impression on the guys, especially with the way that he played pool. But I especially enjoyed the dance scene with Epi and Sage! That song fit both of them to a T! I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what happens after the dancing!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 9/27/2002
Well, it looks like Rowen has made a good impression on Epi's mother. But I still have a feeling that Kevin is not exactly thrilled with someone else taking his place as his sisters tutor/helper. It just feels like he has a different agenda going on.

I look forward to the next chapter of this story!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2002
This was another nice change of pace chapter. I just hope that sometime, before our leading lady leaves Japan, that she and Mia can get together for a nice little chat. And, if she would ever get together with one of the guys, I think Sage would be the best for her. The two balance each other out very well.
shinimegami chapter 9 . 9/22/2002
woah, bummer chapter...but it was still good, got us to finally know what Sage was thinking about Epi. keep writing!
shinimegami chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
hey, neat chapter, happy to see that you are continuing to write. i hope you keep the chapters coming!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 9/18/2002
It's nice to see a chapter where the Ronins are in the forefront. While I enjoy seeing their intereaction with Esmerelda, It's good to see them interacting with Mia and White Blaze. Keep up the good work on this story!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 9/17/2002
I don't quite like the idea of the Jelous,older brother, but I understand it. He's always been there for her, always been there when she needed him. He's the overprotective older brother, and he'll never change. But I like the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
shinimegami chapter 7 . 9/16/2002
hey, so far so good. i hope you will continue to update, the story is coming along great!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
You really seem to be hitting your stride with this story! Not only do we get more of Epi's background, but we get to see a bit of other family members. And a little sister with Downs Syndrome! No wonder she gets so quiet and overprotective! You're creating some very well fleshed out charachters! I look forward to the next chapter of this excellent story!
Anonymous Reader chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
I'm enjoying this story! Please continue! .~
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
Well, this was the sort of chapter that many of us have been waiting for! We finally get to see a bit of Epiphany's background. And now she has names to go with the Ronins as well. No telling how long she will be in Japan, but at least now, she has some people that she can call friends. And to her, from this chapter, that means a lot. It means a lot to everyone, since everyone needs friends at one time or another.