Reviews for A Life Never My Own
shinimegami chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
this if for chapter 4 if your wondering why i am reviewing chp. 3 with there four chapters. anyways, good story so far, i hope you continue
Harry2 chapter 4 . 9/4/2002
Well, I can honestly say that I like where you're going with this story. I can see where my suggestions have paid off in this chapter. Now, I have one more. I forsee a possible fight between Kevin and either Kento or Rowen. The reason being Kevin's protectiveness of his sister. I think he is a little OVERprotective of her. If you think that it's a good idea then go ahead and use it.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
I think part of this young lady's problem is not only does she speak very little english, and virtually no Japanese, but she holds herself up to such high standards that she can't help but feel like a failure! My suggestion: Have one of the Ronin's offer to tutor her in both English and Japanese! Of course, big brother may have a thing or two to say in this matter!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This story has some potential. It reminds me of a Season 2 Star Trek Next Generation story, where a person can't speak, but has a choir (a group of people) representing different emotions speaking for him. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing if she starts to pick up more Japanese and the guys start to pick up Spanish.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Dear. God. Help. Us. All.

Another freaking Mary Sue. _