Reviews for CLM: Interlude 10 - Hot Tempered Redhead
Dee474 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
liked it
Elaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Great. Trixie and Regan would make a wonderful couple but then there is always Jim...
JaneMonkey chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Elaine, CLM is still going through editing. It's a long story that was written at the warp speed of NaNo, so it's needed a good bit of clean up. I am hoping to post it within about two more weeks or so. I think it violates FF policy to promote your own website, but yes, I have one and yes, it has some stuff I have not posted here. One is where I turned the Mystery Off Glen Road into a musical and the other is a Trixie/Regan universe that's currently at about 65 installments. You can find me if you Google my *full* username as one word.
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Where and when can I gain access to the "real " story you are writing? An expected date and website with instructions to get to the story would be wonderful.
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It is really great!
thereluctantmonkey chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Amber: I don't have any unanswered password requests. I did check my spam box and bulk mail to be sure. Do you have an account here you could log in with and send me a PM?
Amber chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I still am really enjoying your stories can't wait till your mystery is finished and you post it. speaking of mysteries I am trying to get a hold of the password for the one you wrote years ago. I sent a couple of e mails and haven't heard back. Can you check please? Amber
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I absolutely love your writing. You capture Trixie just as I imagined her growing up. I hope, hope, hope we get to read your book when it is finished, because I know it is going to be amazing. Thanks so much for writing and please keep at it!
Red Writer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Hey Goodluck with your book. Cant wait to hear that its finished and where we can read it.

Thanks for sharing these interludes with us. I do love Regan and Trixie together..
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
As usual completely wonderful!
Chey1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Another great interlude. Love your Trixie and Regan. Thanks for the update.
Amber chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I liked it. Can't wait for the Cold lake murders story.