Reviews for Find Me Here
Oolee chapter 1 . 2/18
I want to read this, I do. I can't though. I can't invest in this story that is clearly so good but clearly long abandoned
IamElaine chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Pleaseee come back here and finish this, I need it. I spent all night reading it and now what? I need more, I need to know what the hell happen. Pleaseee come back here I'm addicted. Pleaseeee
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Man, I still think about this fic. You can take that as reason enough to think about the sad sad life I lead (not really) or that this fic among a few others had an impact on me.
fan10000 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Wonderful story. I would really love to see you finish it. Is there anything your fans can do to help? Is HIATUS a polite way to say "leave me alone, I'm never going to finish this story"?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Just curious, are you ever going update or finish this? It's an incredibly good story. Please? For your loyal readers?
peculiaris chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I'm still hoping that one day you'll update this gem.
manty4life chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Omg PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
please update this.
Pamba chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I can see by the flow of the story line that Jane and Maura have never stopped loving each other. I look forward to seeing them rebuild their friendship and rekindle their love for each other. I personally see the rest of the story of them showing their children that now matter what life throws at them in the end love always wins out!
ab chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Omg! TT This story is heart breaking but so beautiful! And omg, the details and the characters! You are an amazing writer! I adore this story and look forward to reading more ]
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This fic is awesome.
just a perfect family story.
it will be really grear to continue it.
great...loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is almost a new idea. And i like the main idea.
and i just saw you stopped updating.
i will read till the last update and i hope you update again and continue this.
Dr Hir chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You do such great writing. I am glad that this one does not say complete. I hope they get together or at least explore their lost friendship. Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
continue this RIGHT NOW! you've shattered my heart. you better fix it goddamnit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Its so sad that you gave up on this story. I'm not a writer but I don't understand why authors start something then drop it. I guess it's my fault for reading something in-progress. Thanks for nothing.