Reviews for Find Me Here
beyonces lover chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Hey please update this I know you won't see this review but I am telling you to please update it. This is a great fanfic and all your readers want you to update. I understand if you are occupied with other shit like life but please update and if you do update please let jane and Maura fuck. You probably forgot about this fanfic but please remeber it and update
Oolee chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I want to read this, I do. I can't though. I can't invest in this story that is clearly so good but clearly long abandoned
IamElaine chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
Pleaseee come back here and finish this, I need it. I spent all night reading it and now what? I need more, I need to know what the hell happen. Pleaseee come back here I'm addicted. Pleaseeee
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Man, I still think about this fic. You can take that as reason enough to think about the sad sad life I lead (not really) or that this fic among a few others had an impact on me.
fan10000 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Wonderful story. I would really love to see you finish it. Is there anything your fans can do to help? Is HIATUS a polite way to say "leave me alone, I'm never going to finish this story"?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Just curious, are you ever going update or finish this? It's an incredibly good story. Please? For your loyal readers?
peculiaris chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I'm still hoping that one day you'll update this gem.
manty4life chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Omg PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
please update this.
Pamba chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I can see by the flow of the story line that Jane and Maura have never stopped loving each other. I look forward to seeing them rebuild their friendship and rekindle their love for each other. I personally see the rest of the story of them showing their children that now matter what life throws at them in the end love always wins out!
ab chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Omg! TT This story is heart breaking but so beautiful! And omg, the details and the characters! You are an amazing writer! I adore this story and look forward to reading more ]
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This fic is awesome.
just a perfect family story.
it will be really grear to continue it.
great...loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is almost a new idea. And i like the main idea.
and i just saw you stopped updating.
i will read till the last update and i hope you update again and continue this.
Dr Hir chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You do such great writing. I am glad that this one does not say complete. I hope they get together or at least explore their lost friendship. Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
continue this RIGHT NOW! you've shattered my heart. you better fix it goddamnit