Reviews for Find Me Here
Man, I still think about this fic. You can take that as reason enough to think about the sad sad life I lead (not really) or that this fic among a few others had an impact on me.
fan10000 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Wonderful story. I would really love to see you finish it. Is there anything your fans can do to help? Is HIATUS a polite way to say "leave me alone, I'm never going to finish this story"?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Just curious, are you ever going update or finish this? It's an incredibly good story. Please? For your loyal readers?
peculiaris chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I'm still hoping that one day you'll update this gem.
manty4life chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Omg PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
please update this.
Pamba chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I can see by the flow of the story line that Jane and Maura have never stopped loving each other. I look forward to seeing them rebuild their friendship and rekindle their love for each other. I personally see the rest of the story of them showing their children that now matter what life throws at them in the end love always wins out!
ab chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Omg! TT This story is heart breaking but so beautiful! And omg, the details and the characters! You are an amazing writer! I adore this story and look forward to reading more ]
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This fic is awesome.
just a perfect family story.
it will be really grear to continue it.
great...loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is almost a new idea. And i like the main idea.
and i just saw you stopped updating.
i will read till the last update and i hope you update again and continue this.
Dr Hir chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You do such great writing. I am glad that this one does not say complete. I hope they get together or at least explore their lost friendship. Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
continue this RIGHT NOW! you've shattered my heart. you better fix it goddamnit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Its so sad that you gave up on this story. I'm not a writer but I don't understand why authors start something then drop it. I guess it's my fault for reading something in-progress. Thanks for nothing.
ttandme69 chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
So depressing that thy did not get their HEA but we can hope!
HugzForFree chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
"Well sorry isn't going to cut it, Maura. Remember how you've always been so scared to turn out like your own mother? Well congratulations, I'd say it's safe to wager you're worse," she paused for a moment, her stomach dropping as she heard Maura whimper. She bit her lip, channeling her anger once again. "I've got to go now and watch my son graduate like a supportive parent."

OUCH!