Reviews for Find Me Here
PeculiarMaleficent chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm still hoping that one day you'll update this gem.
manty4life chapter 14 . 1/27
Omg PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
please update this.
Pamba chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I can see by the flow of the story line that Jane and Maura have never stopped loving each other. I look forward to seeing them rebuild their friendship and rekindle their love for each other. I personally see the rest of the story of them showing their children that now matter what life throws at them in the end love always wins out!
ab chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Omg! TT This story is heart breaking but so beautiful! And omg, the details and the characters! You are an amazing writer! I adore this story and look forward to reading more ]
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This fic is awesome.
just a perfect family story.
it will be really grear to continue it.
great...loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This is almost a new idea. And i like the main idea.
and i just saw you stopped updating.
i will read till the last update and i hope you update again and continue this.
Dr Hir chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You do such great writing. I am glad that this one does not say complete. I hope they get together or at least explore their lost friendship. Please continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
continue this RIGHT NOW! you've shattered my heart. you better fix it goddamnit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Its so sad that you gave up on this story. I'm not a writer but I don't understand why authors start something then drop it. I guess it's my fault for reading something in-progress. Thanks for nothing.
ttandme69 chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
So depressing that thy did not get their HEA but we can hope!
HugzForFree chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
"Well sorry isn't going to cut it, Maura. Remember how you've always been so scared to turn out like your own mother? Well congratulations, I'd say it's safe to wager you're worse," she paused for a moment, her stomach dropping as she heard Maura whimper. She bit her lip, channeling her anger once again. "I've got to go now and watch my son graduate like a supportive parent."

OUCH!
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
["Stay." The word escaped Jane's mouth quickly, before she had time to even consider it. She hated how desperate she suddenly sounded.]

Ashdhflglskahaksla and Maura brushing her lips on Jane just agdjdkslskdhjdjsls.

[But that one little moment...and I'm sorry if it doesn't mean anything, or if I'm just making things up in my head...I don't know Ma..." She stepped down the stool, her feet padding against the ground as she approached Jane, sitting in the seat opposite of her. Jane reached for her daughter's hand, holding onto it with purpose. "I really did believe for a moment that everything was going to be alright."]

Oh Goodness that got to me.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I thought this FF was finished and it hasn't updated since October. This is bad. I want MORE. Please you have to update.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
Oh oh. Poor Matt he will probably get dumped.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
["It would have been twenty-five years today," Cody acknowledged what Jane would not. ;Jane's eyes watered ]

Your gonna kill me. Oh wow what a cliffy with Matt asking Jane and Maura for Jenny hand.