Reviews for Unexpected
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This is great! But my curiosity is getting the better of me! Does fred survive the war in this?! Do they continue their relationship thingy after the war? Do they actually get together?!
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Beautiful.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
really lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
:) Excellent
amb520 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I was just thinking about your story 'Afterwards' (which I consider an incredible story with a brilliant Hermione and George), and decided to reread it. Imagine my surprise and delight to find this new post - and an explanation for where you'd disappeared to! This was a great start; you do a fantastic job with the twins and Hermione. I'll be looking forward to the new chapters. Thanks for sharing.
Lightwood Isabelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yea! I'm so glad your writing again! This is a good story that would be fine as a one shot or continued:) if you plan on continuing please update soon. If not, good job on this story:)

Tanner
Frostfoot-Dreamleaf chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really love this and pray there's more to it, but it is quite a wonderful one-shot all the same. If it is a one-shot, then..well, honestly I got tears in my eyes a bit at the end because clearly Hermione goes off after the wedding and Fred goes about their way and then he dies and it's just so beautiful. And Fred's fear, that's my fears down to the dot. Well, except the part about the twin because I have none. But not the dying, but the idea of dying before living. So, really, this touched me. I would love for you to continue, and even if you think it's not your best work (and now I have to see what other things you've done to compare) I really enjoyed it!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is wonderful. So well written and sweet.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Please continue!
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
nice like this...
agatha59 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Hello, welkome back, so good to hear you and your daughter are doing well, Great new story , looking forward to updates of your
other story's to.
MrsEdwardCullen13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I already like where this is going. I'd love to see a happy ending for the two love birds. They really are cute in this. Great job and I can't wait to see what happens next.
kiwi93089 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I quite enjoyed this ] will there be more to it? good luck with your daughter kids can sure keep you busy