Reviews for And Wolves Beneath Their Seams
Rodin00 chapter 28 . 3/22
This made me very happy.
Plouton chapter 28 . 1/5/2019
This is, without a doubt, one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read. I don’t know if you still keep track of this account, over 5 years after posting this, but none the less, I would like to say I am privileged to have been able to read something as evocative as this. You have a phenomenal way with words.
Momo chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I know you have not touched this story in years but I'd like you to know that this is one of the best Fallout fanfics I have ever read. I go back to it and reread it a couple times a year. Phenomenal job!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
I love this fic. One of my favorite fallout3 stories!
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 27 . 10/7/2018
Dude this was awesome! Thanks for writing!
Dexiedoodle chapter 28 . 1/5/2017
This is beautifully written. Thanks so much for it.
aly.lynn122 chapter 28 . 3/14/2016
I love this story. It's the tale I've been looking for since I first started shipping Charon/FLW. Beautifully written, it reminds me of The Road. You have to slow down and savor the wording, the imagery, the thoughts. So much of this story is just feeling, even though it keeps Charon perfectly in character. Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing it with us, I've read it three times and I am still finding new things to gush over that I didn't notice in my previous readings. You really should consider trying to publish some day (not this, unfortunately, copyright laws are a bitch), but your writing style and the way you paint a story are very unique. I would love to read novels from you. :)
Anna chapter 28 . 1/7/2016
I really loved this story. thank you for writing it. it was awesome. thank you
Anti-Materiel Girl chapter 28 . 8/13/2015
I am speechless. The quality of writing, the tone, the slow burn - perfect. You, my dear, are an artist.
Epok-kun chapter 28 . 6/21/2015
That was perfect. Thank you.
Awesome fic chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
This is by far my favorite fic, you have an amazing and encompassing tone, thank you for writing this I honestly enjoyed it.
Boudicca of Green chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
This is my absolute favorite fic for this fandom. You are a fabulous writer, putting it mildly, and I will definitely check out your independent projects. :)
katrinabill chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
i really like the way you write, it's easy and enjoyable to read
Ntfr chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
A really good story, I think this should have at least double the reviews and favorites than it already has. I love how you manage to keep the pace slow and you are not jumping around the plot like crazy. Definitely one of my favorite fics out there. I think I should start reading this again.
Chisu-chan chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
omg I LOVED IT. Thank you, brilliant mind, for writing this.