Reviews for His Undercover Lover
B chapter 9 . 2/9
This was amazing! Adored this and I feel for Penelope. You're an incredible writer!
readingishappiness3 chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
I really liked this story! Derek and Penelope are a fav of mine. Apparently I have been shipping couples before I even knew what it was. Think Spike/BuffyAngel/Cordy lol
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
u just made me into morgan Garcia fan, at least here coz I don't even watch the drama! but I love how different they are and how they are their best with each other, and I'm okay with interracial couples!
jo-zabby chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
This story was absolutely incredible! I love all the attention you brought to how judgmental women are to other women about weight - the world really is brutal, isn't it? You are a fabulous writer and brought some really interesting points and plot twists to this story! Don't ever stop writing!
PrincessJazzmine chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Ok so I don't normally do this because honestly, I feel weird posting my comments on a strangers work. Like who am I to judge your work? But this is the best fanfiction I have read in a long time, maybe ever and I have a tumblr and AO3 as well as this so I read a lot and I love this so much and I feel really weird doing this but thank you for writing this!
Rae chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
That was so fantastic. One of my favorite docs!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Ash
arses21 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
You did such a wonderful job with this! You dealt with a very sensitive subject matter (weight) with such finesse! It was a wonderful story, so pleased I found it:-) thanks!
jayjrat chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
"the only thing his women had in common was their confidence" exactly! great character insight :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I haven't finished reading yet but I just read what Garcia said about her development. You just described me. I may be crying a little now. I was an early developer and men, adult men, did think it was okay to hit on me. I was 10.
I put on Weight to hide myself and to comfort myself,

Four years ago I joined weight watchers, 2 years ago I had a breast reduction.

You have written this very well and felt that you needed to heat this, well done.
AJ and Sebastian Goin chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Just found this story and I must say: Bravo! Loved it! Now to go read your other works...
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Wow, you totally hit the nail on the head with what its like to be over weight. Personal experience? Or is that from the show? I am playing catch up and am on season 7, don't remember any weight conversations.
AmyJay1234 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I thought they were going to get told off. Good chapter and story!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I enjoyed the way you captured all the team members and of course Morgan and Garcia's relationship. (They are one of my favorite ships!) I have to also give you kudos for addressing the issue of weight and how it effects women and the societal view of weight. You really handles it so well and brought attention to the matter in a graceful and inoffensive way; I admire that. It's really a shame when society can make people not love themselves. All people are beautiful and deserve to love themselves.
Gemini-Victoria chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Why does the relationship need to be registered at the human resources office? Its not like they are married.