Reviews for Last First Date
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So I made the mistake of reading this while listening to Disney music and I nearly died from all the FEELS. This story was sooo supremely adorable and the dialogue was really well written as well! I think it was interesting reading a fanfiction that is so heavily based in dialogue, kind of different for me but it was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I was smiling the entire time I read this
pris chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awww, you're wrong when you say it wasn't very good. Most people would end it with a kiss, but this is one of those stories that shouldn't end like that because its perfect just the way it is. _
Marcus Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Another wonderful story. Thanks for the cute sequel!
The Harry Wompa chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
the feels... the conversations may have been a bit hammy, but it felt genuine, I definitely enjoyed it; I guess its how I've always fantasized a date. Except mine usually end with... stuff. Awesome work!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This story is terrific! Hits all the right notes.
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww... I loved it! Beast Boy would make the perfect boyfriend for Raven, I knew it! I was going to try to go back to sleep since it's four something in the morning but I couldn't resist reading this! You know, if you ever want to write a sequel to this sequel or maybe a spinoff story or two, three, five, I wouldn't object or anything... just saying.
Emilia chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
THAT WAS FANTABULOUS! *imagine Emma Ross' voice*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
this was so cute I love bbrae. And I love your stories. the thing with most stories I read is Ravens not the same in the fanfic as she is in the show. some people, in their fanfics make Ravens personality different. like she's not as sarcastic or she is a lot more happy. where as in the show she is sarcastic and not all that happy. I like the fanfics where I can actually see it happening in the show. that's why I like your stories
hope this made sense
MindGeek chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Are you freaking KIDDING ME? Not very good? Why would you say this isn't very good? IT WAS EXCELLENT! I really enjoyed it! EVERYTHING! Not a single thing was out of the ordinary. Of course these two going on a date would happen because of an accident. Of course THAT would be because BB told her the truth about her previous boyfriend. Of course he would only know about that because he was saying on her date. Of course they would talk, learn about each other, and grow to respect and even admire each other. Of course that would only happen because ge got advice from Cyborg and put a lot of thought into it. Who knew? BB putting thought into something. And of course it would be Raven. Of course the way he asked her again would be so completely awkward. Of course she would be shocked. And of course, my favorite part, the way she would say yes would be hesitant yet completely in character with the Raven I love... er know. Lol )

... hmmm, I see an "of course" theme going on here.

But seriously, this was by far the most realistic oneshot of these two I've ever read. It wasn't simply a feels story (which it was that too). It wasn't simply a comical romance story either (which it was also that). But it was a very sweet, loving tale of what their relationship was, what it is, and what it could possibly be. I LOVED IT!
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Awesome it was an amazing story. So was the first.
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
D'AWW I LOVE YOUR BBxRAE FLUFF. It gives me the warm fuzzies. :)
Ikasury chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
'not good' pfft... gotta say BPF, i don't think anyone can pull at the heartstrings so genuinely as you can :3

bravi, bravi! *claps*

oh, the adorableness, confusion, and one crucial thing we're all looking for... just that ONE connection that matters... it was absolutely great, i honestly don't think i've read it so clearly before, and without the use of that dreaded 'L' word :P

the beginning was awesome, no Titans, what you are feeling is the distinct feeling called 'dread' XD and honestly, LOVE Star's input... yes Star, planets aligning indeed! though for probably 'slightly' different reasons XD

loved!

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, BPF!
-Ikasury
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awesome story, BB has got the mad skills.
writerzero chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was a very nice story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »