Reviews for Last First Date
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/9
Hands down the best Beastboy/Ravens Fanfic I've read so far, and among the higher ranking of fanfiction in general. It flows incredibly well, and most parts where characters seem "out of character" are elaborated in a manner that is believable, thus making it true to themselves again. I only wish to see more from this storyline. I'll definitely read more of your work, and hope to find some thing else I can get lost in.

Sincerely your new fan
Nightshade
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 7/29
Sequel to the sequel!
Trexvik96 chapter 1 . 1/23
Amazing, absolutely amazing :D

I would even say that it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, thanks for writing it.

Keep up the good work :)
ltm2000 chapter 1 . 1/21
I read a lot of stories on this site. and in my opinion i think that it is a hard thing to understand a character to a level that you can portray them correctly while having a good plot. So i say that this story is very good and
i hope that your skill is put to good use making good stories
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Aww that's adorable xx I love BBRae they're adorable together!
Frenchfri chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
this was amazing so deep with words
angelictrio chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
MARVELOUS. Your stories make me cry (TT v TT); Please, continue writing!
bluegreenenvy chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
EEEEEEEEEP! that was absolutely beautiful oh my fucking god! i was greatly moved wow i loved it so. much.
Why chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Please I know you don't want but the word deserves to know what happens next
littlelulu95 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So I made the mistake of reading this while listening to Disney music and I nearly died from all the FEELS. This story was sooo supremely adorable and the dialogue was really well written as well! I think it was interesting reading a fanfiction that is so heavily based in dialogue, kind of different for me but it was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I was smiling the entire time I read this
pris chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Awww, you're wrong when you say it wasn't very good. Most people would end it with a kiss, but this is one of those stories that shouldn't end like that because its perfect just the way it is. _
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Another wonderful story. Thanks for the cute sequel!
The Harry Wompa chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
the feels... the conversations may have been a bit hammy, but it felt genuine, I definitely enjoyed it; I guess its how I've always fantasized a date. Except mine usually end with... stuff. Awesome work!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This story is terrific! Hits all the right notes.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »