Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
Dot1warner chapter 76 . 1/6
Reading in 2024. Loved the story.
End felt rushed after such great cate for the rest of the story . Worth the trad
cdmartinez chapter 76 . 12/20/2023
Amazing read!
kakkoneko chapter 76 . 11/14/2023
This is in the top 3 of the best severus snape fanfictions I've ever read . Thank you so much for writing this !
Reeves chapter 76 . 9/22/2023
Ok I legit cried. A lot, during this story. Freakin great story!
Reeves chapter 73 . 9/22/2023
Dang.
Reeves chapter 63 . 9/21/2023
Ok for real though, that last part with Draco's vision was so beautiful.
Reeves chapter 61 . 9/21/2023
Broooooo! Please tell me you found a way around Severus dying!? Please tell me there is a happy ending!
Reeves chapter 58 . 9/20/2023
That last part was so sweet. Sirius' character is pissing me off something fierce. And how EVERYONE seems to be discounting Hermoine's decisions, like she doesn't know her own mind, is making me so friggin' mad!
Reeves chapter 57 . 9/20/2023
Ok so yes I'm confused a bit but oh so intrigued! Yay!
Reeves chapter 50 . 9/19/2023
Just curious, why doesn't she just disapparate with Snape, to his bedroom, or hers?
Reeves chapter 49 . 9/19/2023
Truth or dare in Snapes presence? Bold move!
Reeves chapter 47 . 9/19/2023
Ok just read Hermoine's moms letter. And I have to review after that bullshitletter. Seriously!? They really DO NOT know Hermoine well AT ALL. I know that the letter was meant to make me upset, but damn that really makes me mad. #1 it's Hermoine Muthafukin Granger. #2 it's Severus Snape. #3 it's not their lives.
Reeves chapter 43 . 9/19/2023
Dang I didn't expect Narcissa to lay her cards in the table like that!
Reeves chapter 42 . 9/19/2023
This chapter was so good I had to read it thrice before moving on. Lol Professor Snapes comment about Hermoine being "mauled mid copulation" had me cracking up!
Reeves chapter 40 . 9/19/2023
This was such a great chapter. Please keep writing! This story was from 2017 and it's 2023 now but I sincerely hope that you are still writing.
2,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »