Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
Kyprioth chapter 56 . 4/6
Reading two fictional characters discussing the nature of reality is hilarious. Expecially since they are part of the all that is made real to me through books and yet remains no more real than it was in the all.
I couldn't help commenting even if I haven't finished reading yet.
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Folkvangr chapter 68 . 3/28
I'd been too busy to read, so I had two whole chapters waiting for me! It made me realise it would be so much better if I would sit down and re-read your whole story again. Seriously, this is an amazing story and reading it chapter-by-chapter doesn't do it justice. I hope you persevere and finish this story as it is one of my all-time favourite SSHG stories. In these past few chapters I love your characterisation of Ron, not losing his jealousy but realising she is happy with Severus, and I thank you for not bashing him. Also, Dumbledore is manipulative, but in the way he was in canon and also no bashing! Thank you thank you thank you. I hope Narcissa realises in time that living in fear and not doing anything won't help at all and that she decides to make the right choice. Anyway, I've gone on for long enough. Stay in that good place and bless us with your awesome writing. :)
Looking forward to another update soon... reread from 1st chapter to 68th... addicted... can't wait to read more SOON! Absolutely love this story!
Hannoie chapter 68 . 3/25
Ahhhh, Narcissa, noooooooo. Gosh, I can't take this. Can't we just be done with the final confrontation soon so that everyone can be alive and safe and happy? Dx
PlumaRebelde chapter 1 . 3/10
OMFG it's soooo good, like seriuosly one of the epics
lightdesired chapter 68 . 2/19
Rowling had been unfair to Severus in the canon tale, so thanks for writing a story that gives Severus the love that he deserved.
professorflo chapter 68 . 1/31
Your story is perfectly paced, and I love all the angst between Snape and Hermione. I can't wait for the next chapter!
scarletblackdies chapter 2 . 1/29
Wow I'm starting to like it. Love it!
rebecca.gearren chapter 68 . 1/28
I'm trying to be better about reviewing especially my favorite stories. I feel how tense the build up is leading up to the final show down. I also can't wait to see how the Malfoy family ends up on this. They are my favorite side characters and hope they geturned a happily ever after.
houstonclay chapter 68 . 1/28
This story will go down as one of the classic SSHG tales. Thank you so much for writing it! I can't imagine how hard it is to summon the inspiration to bring it to completion, but I appreciate your dedication and hard work.
Kissel137 chapter 68 . 1/28
Interested to see what Hermione cones up with!
Petite Mule chapter 68 . 1/27
That doesn't sound good for any of them... Narcissa's decision may be costly for both side.
janiyah chapter 68 . 1/27
if I was in Narcissa place i wouldn't want to do it either it's too risky she has to think about her family. I hope Severus finds another way.
RhodaBush chapter 68 . 1/27
More please
Fantomette34 chapter 68 . 1/26
Oh, what a joy for me when I discover a new chapter, it's like Christmas knocking on my door :)
I'm disappointed that Narcissa does not want to help Severus, I hope she will change her mind... Will Hermione succeed her spell ?
Many thanks for this update and good continuation :)
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »