Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
DiagonAli chapter 76 . 9/22
a final battle without horcruxes or elder wands?! still an excellent story?! yes, please!
I will admit that severus is not my favorite pairing with Hermione. but while he is not my first choice, I can certainly see how they would work. and in case I was confused, your story made it so very clear why they worked so well.
this was a rather deep and insightful story. so much theory and philosophy ... I've never studied this before, and was worried I'd get confused. instead, I've learned something new and have something new to think on.
I think I most enjoyed how you showed the battle of good and evil through the story. so many parallels and relationships, merging together to show how the theme was woven through it all . very well done.
definitely enjoyed this story and will certainly be reading more of your stories!
teishamarie chapter 1 . 9/19
Read this through in about 2 days. I couldn't stop reading!
JacqP chapter 76 . 9/15
Beautifully, cleverly written story. Thank you for sharing!
Rosegolden394 chapter 76 . 9/13
Loved it so much!
Sspulse chapter 61 . 8/28
I still have hope. Lol
Sspulse chapter 60 . 8/28
I’m late to the story, but hoping you didn’t kill him, LOL!
These scenes with Giny are also very unlikely. 1- that someone would want to know the most intimate details about someone's anatomy 2- that you... a slave AND and intelligent girl will tell her KNOWING that the person you are talking about is VERY private AND is your professor AND has occlumency lessons and will see all that. Not only are the scenes useless to move the plot forward but they are just not something Hermione would do or would do to Snape of all people. And to the girlfriend and sister of his most bitter students
The story would be SO much better with SOME transitions. What was the point of that snippet of their first occlumency lesson if just to jump next to some type of scene of Hermione reading
Hermione is smarter than that. first of all she would not have gotten drunk again. You do realise you can drink and get a buzz without actually getting drunk? Second, she would have used her ring instead of wandering through the castle and dungeons after she has been accosted twice by Malfoy. Third, she knows Harry's mother's name like everybody does. Why would she think Lily is a nickname for Eileen. And most importanly, before now she would have had hypotheses about Eileen Prince, she would not have just assumed a lover. Seriously isn't it more likely that your mother or actual wife left you her books rather than a mere lover? AND... last she would have hexed Malfoy wandlessly and nonverbally in class; she's that strong and knows only intent counts. Why do people insist on writing a stupid Hermione when she IS the brightest witch of her generation?
I like the actual story. I am sure there is a point to all the dreams and all the excert from Hermione's reading but those parts annoy me. Sorry author. I am sure the essence of the story is in these parts and I just skip them... and YET I like the story.
SNL31 chapter 76 . 7/26
Wonderful story! So glad I found it!
Novel's addict chapter 76 . 7/24
A new interesting plot that gets one captivated.. loveeed it
ljpjcg chapter 76 . 7/16
Beautiful and epic!
Ljpjcg chapter 59 . 7/15
I’m confused why there’s no McGonnagal at headquarters
ljpjcg chapter 39 . 7/14
I like that you make sure Hermione doesn’t let her potentially selfish love anguished emotions take away from her logic and determination to do what is needed to win everything!
2,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »