Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
ljpjcg chapter 76 . 7/16
Beautiful and epic!
Ljpjcg chapter 59 . 7/15
I’m confused why there’s no McGonnagal at headquarters
ljpjcg chapter 39 . 7/14
I like that you make sure Hermione doesn’t let her potentially selfish love anguished emotions take away from her logic and determination to do what is needed to win everything!
Elizabeth K1 chapter 76 . 7/9
Fabulous!
I'm checking out your other stuff.
Thanks for writing!
LunaFlos chapter 76 . 7/8
Beautiful! Everything just ended so beautifully. thanks for writing this amazing story!
LunaFlos chapter 73 . 7/8
if only the canon was as detailed as your story! there was so much potential there and none were used
LunaFlos chapter 66 . 7/8
I wish the original story had worked a bit more with the idea of love being Harry's strongest point like you are doing. kudos !
Paritu chapter 76 . 6/24
Beautiful. Simply beautiful :-) I love it!
LunaFlos chapter 31 . 6/21
Very beautiful!
A number of errors I wish I could edit out for you, but aside from that, WOW! You wrote the drama really well! A work of this length would usually lose my interest for various reasons, but the suspense & characters-! Well done!
LunaFlos chapter 6 . 6/18
oh no! is Hermione going to be marked? interesting story!
robituputup chapter 76 . 6/18
Wooow... I lack words to describe just how brilliant your story was. It was absolutely perfect: captivating, witty, full of angst and tasteful sex scenes, and so much more...
Thank you for the amazing and beautiful reading piece!
LunaFlos chapter 4 . 6/18
The ideas sound very intriguing when you mentioned mythology in the last chapter I thought you were going into Norse. But Greek mythology is a favorite of mine and since Harry Potter is also another favorite I would like the combination if written well as this story seems to be. kudos!
LunaFlos chapter 3 . 6/18
nice! but I was surprised to see Snape use the term "reading a mind". He said during his lessons with harry that : Only Muggles talk of ‘mind reading.’ The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 6/18
I like the changes that you've made to the original story. I hope this story is a good one. I've been trying to find something fine and after days it seems like I've already read all the good ones. This seems promising.
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »