Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 76 . 8/29/2022
This was fantastic!
Soss chapter 76 . 7/27/2022
Wow. Truly brilliant, thank you for this wonderful story!
Gigi chapter 21 . 7/1/2022
Yes such amazing sweet and hot chapter. But now I am worried something bad is coming now! Love this story
Gigi chapter 20 . 7/1/2022
That last sentence worried me and then I was as like oh he is talking about Ron. Phew! Love this story so much
Gigi chapter 18 . 7/1/2022
The key! I really enjoy this story. I read it all day. But I’m only on chapter 18. This is one of my favorite characterizations of Severus. I like him when he’s dark moody broody sharp hot mysterious yet a lonely soul who yearns for what he can’t have and many authors don’t quite capture that. But you’ve captured him very well. I wish to find a man like that HAHA!
Gigi chapter 7 . 6/30/2022
Love the mythology of jades and Persephone tied in. I’ve read this before up to chapter 15 but I’m re reading as I have forgotten much! Thanks for writing I’m very excited. Also Sirius is a creep haha
Caramel4me chapter 76 . 6/20/2022
I've read this before, and now once again! A wonderful job!
Zutara4eons chapter 76 . 6/19/2022
masterpiece
beckyzoso chapter 76 . 6/4/2022
Ohw! Perfect. Wonderfully written, you're so very talented. This story was amazing in its detail, complexity, unique plot and sizzling characters. Truly, a marvelous piece of art. Thank you so much for writing and sharing and sticking with this through to the end. I hope you've found your purpose in life and are living your life to its fullest. Much love.
beckyzoso chapter 75 . 6/4/2022
Oh! Oh, my heart. It's cracked. Sirius did the right thing. Lucius, oh, I'm so, so sad. This entire chapted had my heart racing like no other fic ever has (and I've read thousands)! A great battle. Wonderful. Oh, I'm so happy. And I'm so very sad.
beckyzoso chapter 74 . 6/4/2022
Whaaaaaahhhhaaaaa! OH NOOOO! OMG OMG OMG. I'M PANICING!
beckyzoso chapter 73 . 6/4/2022
Finally Harry! Finally!
beckyzoso chapter 72 . 6/4/2022
Oh nooo! Come ON! Harry! Get your stupid ass going and get it done!
beckyzoso chapter 70 . 6/4/2022
Damned albus! Poor severus. Come on cissy!
beckyzoso chapter 69 . 6/4/2022
Aww, beautiful! He finally said it! Too bad it was with the knowledge it might be the only time. Meh
2,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »