Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
Mona Ogg chapter 76 . 12/9
That was beautiful. Thank you.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 76 . 12/7
An excellent fic! Really enjoyed it!
Uncle Voldy chapter 76 . 12/3
Oh my God! I began reading it yesterday and I haven't stopped since! Wonderful, beautiful, incredible!
Mari Sofia chapter 76 . 12/3
I just finished reading this story. Brilliant work, it definitely became one of my favourite fics.
Hecate98 chapter 76 . 12/2
In my years of reading fanfics I have rarely come across a fic that portrayed the characters so perfectly, incorporated so many interests of mine, was so thought invoking, and so beautifully written. I throughly enjoyed spending my days reading this. I love this fic so much. Thank you for writing it.
nancy loves harry potter chapter 62 . 11/30
That was a hard one... I loved how you ended it so sweetly. A little palate cleanser for the heart.
I loved that story!
Crying and laughing all the way!
Thanks for sharing your work!
nancy loves harry potter chapter 40 . 11/29
Ermahgerd. I love this story. I love this chapter. ️️️
Avana92 chapter 76 . 11/29
I absolutely loved this story ! The way you wrote the relationship between Severus and Hermione is truly why i fell in love with fanfiction all those years ago. Thank you for the past two days of entertainment !
ieatyourmuffins chapter 1 . 11/29
This was such a beautiful story. Thank you!
lonelyshipper chapter 76 . 11/27
This is honestly one of the best fics I've read. I loved the complexity and how everything tied together in the end so well! The themes of mythology and magic was wonderful and I will gladly read this again! Thanks so much for sharing this story!
Melody chapter 76 . 11/27
Wonderful story! I started it a couple of days ago and just couldn't stop. I enjoyed your view of the characters and their various strengths and weaknesses. The combination of astronomy and various ideas on good and evil was well played, as those are the questions of all humanity. I also love a good Hermione and Severus story that doesn't turn into a hate fest for the other characters. Thanks a lot for continuing on till the end; that is a difficult task with a novel this long in the midst of real life and 4 years, Wow!
Aisti chapter 76 . 11/23
Thank you for this story! It was a good one and really well written. You are a very talented writer. I'm looking forward to reading your future stories :)
erm31323 chapter 76 . 11/23
Wonderful epilogue! I loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing it with us!
erm31323 chapter 75 . 11/23
This was an amazing ending! I loved all the action and drama and how you brought the Chaos theory and love full circle. I have to admit, I felt badly for Narcissa when Lucius died, but I am so happy that everyone else was all right! And thank god for Ron, giving his wand to Severus and pulling Harry through the mirror.
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »