Reviews for Clash of the Conjurers
GammaLily chapter 64 . 18h
I just finished the last updated chapter at this point and i think i might die if an update isnt soon lol! You have amazing talent and i am looking forward to the next chapter! CANT WAIT!
Keep it coming!
Claery chapter 64 . 6/26
I love your story and I hope you'll keep writing. I'll wait to know what happens next! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Lyra Lupin chapter 15 . 6/25
You're breaking me on this chapter. What a beautiful and unexpected turn!
Blue night fairy chapter 64 . 6/5
Great chapter and keep writing. I will have to re-read some of the chapter as I've forgotten some of the plot line. But it's worth it as your an amazing writer!
Ava chapter 64 . 5/31
This is the most beautiful fan fiction I have ever read and I implore you to keep going, I really really hope you have a good time writing!
sev9hermi chapter 64 . 5/25
Ta fic is absolutely great !
Excellent work ! Thank you !
Mel chapter 64 . 5/19
I liked that Severus opened up a little about his past decisions. I wonder if the topic of Lily will come up again, since Hermione was pondering it...? Looking forward to more :)
Ladyofasgard chapter 64 . 5/18
Hello! I just found this story yesterday, and I couldn't stop reading! I love it! It is the perfect blend of light and dark. I can't wait for more.
Keep writing!
Ladyofasgard (Anna)
OzmaofOz chapter 64 . 5/15
Thank you for writing! This story has marvelous drama, emotional depth, and lots of suspense. I can't WAIT to see how you're going to weave it onward!
I'm at chapter 19 and I still don't understand how Severus could have formed such a strong attraction to Hermione. He absolutely hated her the first couple chapters and all of a sudden he gets some boob action on his chest when she tripped and he can't get enough of her. The feelings they have for one another just seem forced and rushed is all and I belive there we plenty of time to slowly develop feelings rather than just slapping them in there early on. Despite this I'm still enjoying this story and I'm curious as to what shall happen next.
CrazyWithABook chapter 64 . 5/12
Thanks for the update! Hope to see more soon!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 64 . 5/11
I just found this story and I love it! And your other stuff :) I normally only read completed fics (just bc I'm impatient and don't want to wait for updates) but this fic is definitely worth the wait! I am so intrigued! I love it :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Happy writing!
xx Sage
recey2010 chapter 64 . 5/11
Short but good update
incoherentlove chapter 64 . 5/10
This is the one story (out of over 300) on my alerts list that I am always checking to see if it's been updated. I love it.
1,497 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »