Reviews for Love Letters
iloveromance chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
What a sweet story! Reminds me a bit of a similar story that I wrote called "Dear Daphne". I love stories that have letters in them... especially romantic ones!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, this is really beautiful. Especially the letters. Very well written. I think I already read this on tumblr last night, but I read it again; it's such a great story! Thanks for sharing.
crazysockmonkeys chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
What a very sweet story! I loved it, and those letters were just great. This is my first Frasier story of yours I've read, although I know you've written more! I hope you write more in the future and you might expect to see some reviews from me on your other stories as well. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
what a gem of a story! so romantic and so befitting of Niles/daphne. I hope you write more soon, I really really really really really loved this, every word
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this! I can easily see Niles writing love letters to Daphne whether she would ever read them or not. I've had you on author-alert for a while, but this is the first story of yours I've read in I don't know how long! I hope this won't be your last "Frasier" story!