Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Wonderfully written.
LovelyLoveble chapter 6 . 6/12
So cute!
ryainelf chapter 1 . 2/1
I really enjoy this story. I read it over and over. :)
I'm just wondering if you will write a sequel where Tommy and Kim get married?
Keep writing! :)
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I just LOVE this story. You should do a sequel to it.
why her chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Why is every story about Kim getting rape. Making cry
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Miss Roberts,
This is simply the most enjoyable fanfiction I have had the pleasure of reading! You have made the last 5 hours of my bed rest the most enjoyable I have had yet! You had me laughing out loud so often in the last half that my canine room mate made a fuss because he was trying to sleep. Your grammar is nearly perfect, which is so hard to find, and very appreciated! This lovely work will be forever in my favorites list! Thanks so very much!
Sincerely,
Mn
J.Hendricks chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Oh dear sweet merciful Death, the warm and fuzzies they OVERPOWER ME!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
This is an amazing story. Please say you are willing to write a sequel!
FadingLight chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I love this story.i read it like 100 times and please tell me where the sequel is please and this is the best fanfiction ever! 3
Googz333 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
I should have reviewed this a long time ago, but I have yet to find a fic as masterful as this one. It's the one that launched me into reading and writing fanfiction, and it's done so so well. It's well written, great plot, unbelievable character development, drama, conflict, resolution, and some great cute humor, particularly with Olivia involved.

Also, your original characters (including Olivia) were great as well. It was like you wrote a completely different universe yourself, and then inserted Tommy, Kim, and a few others. I've only seen a couple other folks do that, and only one other that has done it well.

Dang, it's so good I want to keep re-reading it. Bravo, job well done. Thank you for sharing your immense talent with us!
WanaLee chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Great story! Very sweet and simple but probably one of the best romance stories I have read.
TerraHart93 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This story is so sweet. If its not finished you should update, and if it is do a sequel. Please
ARealLifePowerRanger chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I read this story YEARS ago. I don't know if you still read review or write stories but you were my inspiration to become a fan fiction writer. You are and always will be my favorite writer in any genre or field and this is among my most treasure stories and childhood memories. Thank You for writing this masterpiece.
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
This isn't the first time that I've read this story. The first time was actually when I was still in middle school and it was on . I'm finishing my second year of college now. Lol. I've read it so many times! It is my favorite story out of all of the fanfictions that I've read. It still makes me cry. And it touched my heart in such a way, I can't even describe. Thank you!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I know that this story was posted long ago, but I have to tell you that I wish you'd make a sequel to it. I would love to see Jason there when the two of them get married. It was wonderfully written especially with such a sensitive topic being part of the plot. I've read several of your stories and found them enjoyable.