Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
J.Hendricks chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Oh dear sweet merciful Death, the warm and fuzzies they OVERPOWER ME!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
This is an amazing story. Please say you are willing to write a sequel!
FadingLight chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I love this story.i read it like 100 times and please tell me where the sequel is please and this is the best fanfiction ever! 3
Googz333 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
I should have reviewed this a long time ago, but I have yet to find a fic as masterful as this one. It's the one that launched me into reading and writing fanfiction, and it's done so so well. It's well written, great plot, unbelievable character development, drama, conflict, resolution, and some great cute humor, particularly with Olivia involved.

Also, your original characters (including Olivia) were great as well. It was like you wrote a completely different universe yourself, and then inserted Tommy, Kim, and a few others. I've only seen a couple other folks do that, and only one other that has done it well.

Dang, it's so good I want to keep re-reading it. Bravo, job well done. Thank you for sharing your immense talent with us!
WanaLee chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Great story! Very sweet and simple but probably one of the best romance stories I have read.
TerraHart93 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This story is so sweet. If its not finished you should update, and if it is do a sequel. Please
ARealLifePowerRanger chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I read this story YEARS ago. I don't know if you still read review or write stories but you were my inspiration to become a fan fiction writer. You are and always will be my favorite writer in any genre or field and this is among my most treasure stories and childhood memories. Thank You for writing this masterpiece.
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
This isn't the first time that I've read this story. The first time was actually when I was still in middle school and it was on . I'm finishing my second year of college now. Lol. I've read it so many times! It is my favorite story out of all of the fanfictions that I've read. It still makes me cry. And it touched my heart in such a way, I can't even describe. Thank you!
prophet144 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
I know that this story was posted long ago, but I have to tell you that I wish you'd make a sequel to it. I would love to see Jason there when the two of them get married. It was wonderfully written especially with such a sensitive topic being part of the plot. I've read several of your stories and found them enjoyable.
Starbucks Izz Yummmy chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
So i have read this every year for the past 5 years and i don't know why i have never reviewed before. I love this story! It's amazing.
Signkat chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Wow... actually that should have been within the past 10-years! Where has time gone! ;-)
Signkat chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hi Cheryl, Wow... After all this time (5-yrs?), I have to say this is STILL one of my absolute favorite stories ever!

I hope all is well with you & your family. Are you still doing any fanfic writing?

Happy New Year,

Mary "Signkat"
hewhoreaps chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Really good story and filled with lot of emotion. Glad things worked out how they did for Kim
White-Knight-1988 chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
There are some things in life that words can do no justice to. I've read this story three or four times now and I still haven't come up with anything that could fully express how absolutely incredible it is. You just have this way of capturing the deepest of human emotions in ways that most authors could never hope to do. I felt Kim's pain, Tommy's love, everything; and I won't lie, even after the fourth read I find myself still getting emotional during certain parts. Your work is unbelievable, and your talent is undeniable. It's authors like you that give me the inspiration to continue writing, and for that I would like to thank you. You, and this story, truly are a gift to the world of Power Rangers and PR fan fiction.
lenodais chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Wow.

I'm so stunned, that was so good, heartwarming, emotional, sweet, just plain amazing. Easily one of the top (if not the top) fics I've ever read.