Reviews for Trapped
Pale Killer chapter 8 . 6/3/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Dysteria2008 chapter 8 . 11/8/2004
ah! I remember this story! i love this story!
darth chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
yippie im glad nothing happened to link.
sawyerzelda chapter 8 . 8/6/2003
omg, this was a really good story! very cool!

however, i think the epilogue was a bit rushed. u should expand on the proposal and stuff. that'd be so cool! :)

great story!
luvcarter chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
hey its me! um..i dont play zelda so i just skimmed it and i thot it was good, u write nice too bad u got an 85 in english lol! keep writing maybe for sumthing i might understand next time! :)
Dark Goten chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I think it was funny when Link walked into that wall. Overall, it was a good story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rinoa chapter 8 . 10/31/2002
aw...i like Link/Zelda pairings _
Spider240 chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
Great story. It's 11:41 and I cant sleep so I've just been reading Link/Zelda stories. (10) (fav. list)
Minty-Fivestar chapter 8 . 9/5/2002
HA! YAY! It's finished! Oh, wait, is that good, or bad? It's good, cause I know what happens, but it's bad, cause I can't read anymore! Argh... Well, that was a great story! Loved it a lot, and hope to see lots more! Oh, yeah, thanks for getting rid of Drake and making a happy ending. Pichu loves happy endings! Ok, I'd best go now... Bye!

-Pichu*Star
EMMIE THE very OBSESSED FAN chapter 7 . 9/4/2002
OOOOOO YEA MORE CONFLICT!
EMMIE THE OBSESSED FAN chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
i wonder what happens next..wait but link cant let tyrone stay and go to sleep! oh no! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
EMMIE THE OBSESSED FAN chapter 5 . 9/4/2002
OMG do let tyrone be found!
Marcus chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
I just read your story... TELL ME HOW TO RIGHT LOKE THAT! *grabs her by the kneck as her head bobbles*
Marcus chapter 7 . 9/3/2002
Nice fictions! You are great...In a contest against J.K. Rowling (the makero f Harry Potter) you would whoop her butt :D

that is all
Minty-Fivestar chapter 7 . 9/3/2002
YAY! More chapters! I think Drake needs a serious butt kicking, to put it lightly. _ Well, keep writing, or Pichu will be sad... This is great!

-Pichu*Star