Reviews for Life in Glass Houses
I was so upset when I had thought that this story might've been abandoned as it was one of the best quality pieces I have read on this website... That's why I'm so glad to see it back! Thank you!
YES YES YES YES
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 33 . 8/7
Oh shit! That ending! Omg, is it bad I hope Shockwave kills Ultra Magnus?
Noxious Ash chapter 32 . 7/23
Sometimes it just doesn't pay to rummage through someone's stuff, Knock Out. You might find treasure, but not all secrets are kind. Bumblebee is still having some doubts, poor guy.
White Socks With Sandals chapter 31 . 6/26
YEEEEEEEEEESSSS
Love your work
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 31 . 6/25
Oh my God! You updated! I honestly thought this story was dead but you surprised us! Hopefully the next chapter doesn't take as long but I'll wait. As much as I love this chapter I hope it picks up soon, like Bee and Knockout meet a few Autobots or something, I mostly want to see the Autobots reactions if they see Bee since he's dead in this universe. Either way, I love this story and have been following it since it was first started so please continue!
NeelyBoo chapter 31 . 6/25
I’ve been waiting for this *fan girl scream* THANK YOU FOR UPDATING ️
Rouge Spirit chapter 30 . 4/15
AAAAHHHHHH! I read this all in one go. This is sooooo good. This is the best Transformers story I have ever read. It's soooo interesting and well written and all the character development and I love the way you write Bumblebee and Knock Out's interactions. And Knock Out and Trauma's. I'd really like to see more of Bumblebee and Megatron interact with each other because I know Bumblebee is still scared of Megatron even though it's a different one. I have no words to express what an amazing piece of writing this is and I didn't even know I needed this until I found it and I really hope you continue. I can tell you put a lot of work into this and detail and care into this. This story was a great reintroduction back into the Transformers:Prime series for me even though the show ended a couple years ago and I had already watched everything twice. Reading this has made me want to watch it a third time. I'll definitely be reading your other works and I can't wait for another chapter if you're still working on this. Which I really hope you do.
Utia2012 chapter 2 . 2/6
Now we are rolling!
This was a really great fic and a delight to read! I wasn't prepared for this chapter at all! Looking forward to future updates!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 30 . 1/19
Knock Out... WHYYYYYYYY!?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
After reading this chapter, I listened to the 'kitten is angry' song, and I have to say, it's wonderfully fitting.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
I love this so much. It's actually impossible to express with words, how much I love this fic.
Allmaintale chapter 30 . 10/26/2017
I don't know if I should be happy or not. That last scene had me jumping in my seat! But I'm worried about Knockouts intentions...
Eolian1 chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
AUGH Knock Out, NOOO, You're digging your own grave NOOOOO
The whole ship is gonna know what you did cuz (I'm guessing) Trauma's gonna come clean AUGH
Also, I'm so curious about what the situation was with the original version of Trauma-
if he actually had some come-back-from-the-dead trick and what the deal was with the scene
where it seemed like Knockout killed him but not for good.