Reviews for Life in Glass Houses
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Fight a vehicon next to an energon mine,
Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die
Dumb ways to die
So many dumb ways to die!
kittyKat010 chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
I think the Uso of Dame is appropiate. In my language dame means women so...
sim545 chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
I LOVE this! You've done a magnificent job writing the interactions between Knock Out and Bummblebee. Is there any chance of you continuing sometime soon? I'm curious about what will happen when the inevitable happens and the 'cons (and 'bots) find out who they really are. I'm also waiting for the first appearance of Optimus Prime.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
SLAGGIT I NEED MORE! This is, 100 percent, the best AU I've ever read. It's just...wow. I love every single thing about it, and each word was a treat. Even those detailing Knockout being a lying aft. Deceptibots are the best thing ever, and Ratchet is really taking after the psycho he was named for, wow.

So yes, this fic is bloody fantastic, and I would be the happiest fan to see it continue. Thank you for a gem of a story.
TurboFerret chapter 27 . 8/7/2016
Heh. Has been a time since this gem had been updated. It was so fun to read until now. Any chance of an update?
5t3el-H3rt chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Hey it's been almost two years since you've updated. I'd love to see this story get completed. I love the interactions between Bumblebee and Knock Out. You do an awesome job writing the characters. Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/11/2016
I just keep dying with laughter at Trauma's confirmation bias, looking for things that reinforce Knockouts clone theory! These good guy Decepticons are hard to get my head around but I really like them!
Moonview chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
I can't wait to read more. I want to know the Autobot's reactions when they see 'Bee, will they think he's Yellowjacket? Update soon please.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/12/2015
please update!
Yesnna chapter 26 . 3/4/2015
Hello !

I have not read fiction in its original version, but in my language, translated by Darwin20. (In French until chapter 26.)

So I will comment just for the senario. (Excuse my English is very bad.)

This story and just ... wow. I love it. I love!
The emotions, thoughts, texts ... EVERYTHING is perfectly done as in the series. The characters are the same, we recognize them without any problems. This is hard work for a lot of people ... But I must admit that here it's just ... perfect. Very Perfect.
I read it in two days. I got hooked. As addict.
This senario of Shattered Glass is perfect, and put in place. The selected characters are good for that. It attaches even new characters, which are often adorable, with their own personality rather well built.

In short, I have nothing to say against this fiction. I find that everything is simply perfect.

Good luck for the future! I think we all look forward!
gryphenvoid chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
I lost so much sleep last night devouring all the chapters of this story. I don't know if you still update it or have plans to continue and I don't care!

It was so freaking amazing that even unfinished it was so worth how tired I am today.

I love your characterization of Knock Out first of all and how much thought you have put into the mental scars and coping mechanisms of the war have shaped his personality.

Ugh, I can't say enough. Now I'm devouring all your other stories.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
This is simply wonderful. Not only have you captured both Knock Out and Bumblebee's characters to a T, you've added a wonderful dimension to the other voices in this story. Wow. I simply can't get enough. Everything is just so enjoyable.

Til the next time,

-Q
Wisty chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Update soon bc so far this is the best transformers prime fanfic I've ever read so keep up the good work.
I'll be waiting.
buslimpan chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
This story is freaking awesome! I love it! I love(and facepalm) how Bumblebee and Knock Out interact with each other! Ane I love how we get to follow Smokescreen's point of view time to time! It will be fun to see the reactions when the Deceptibots and the Autocons meet!
anonymous chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
the fighting over the relic bit and the raceing one after is such a lovely piece of writing!
it feels very natural not forced or out of place at all with the two

its also funny because it feels so much like two siblings fighting about some