Reviews for The Fateful Reunion
going to update?
TekExplorer chapter 8 . 5/16
moarrrrr
Xyoras chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
No she isn't, at least not if you have her develop feelings for sceptile or another of Ashs Pokemon.
SnowWolf43 chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
ok woha woha woha QUESTION HOW THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ALOD TO HAPPEN TO HIS MOTHER WERE ARE ALL THE OFFICERS AT TAKE A PERENT DONTE BRAKE OR SOMETHING?
syft3land chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
With such a plot, I sure hope you are going to release an update soon. Very soon.
imnotraven16 chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
excellent story
xMiidna chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
very nice i like it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
SORRY forget to to add this I am the same Guest who owns Luna Moon Eclipse
SHE LOVES HER POKEMON (as friends and family) AND IS ON ASH IS SIDE
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
i have one her name is Luna (full Name Luna Moon Eclipse) Her pokemon Team (has way way way more pokemon then this) Starter Serperior, Dragonite, Aggron, Garchomp, Sableye, and a Gallade.

Midnight Blue or Purple Hair And Different Colors of Purple. if you need name here...

Silius1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I actually had an idea for an OC that you could possibly use in this:

Name: Lana Arnett

Physical Details: Lana has olive skin, medium length, straight brown hair, and viridian eyes. She wears crimson shorts and an amber colored shirt with dark indigo colored trims.

Side: She supports Ash, since she is very close to her pokemon, considering them all as family since her own family died when she was very young. It's further enhanced by the fact that Emboar and Lapras helped raise her during her life, with Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, and Luxray joining later on.

Personality: Headstrong and fierce in her beliefs. While she's not the most supportive on the subfield of romance, she will not back down on the topic of human/pokemon relations, considering her background.

Pokemon:
Emboar (M)
Lapras (F)
Tyranitar (M)
Metagross
Salamence (F)
Luxray (F)
K9wolf369 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
I think there could've been more in the years that have gone by. You could've gone off on a tangent and had a bit about Ben. I still love the story though, even if others don't. As for my OC:
17year old male called Rob. Flat dusty blond hair, ice blue eyes, just above average height. Solitary person who gives nothing away about wears jeans, trainers and a long black coat. He owns a variety of pokemon, his favourite being a very agile Espeon. Doesn't show emotions unless he has his pokemon out with him. I had the same idea as Okamisu - he's in love with a pokemon who may or may not return his feelings - Mew. His team consists of Espeon, Arcanine, Gyarados, Magnezone, Gliscor, Serperior.
Okamisu chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Hi, read that you needed some OCs so I'll give you one of my own.
Name: Okaru
Side: Ash's
Looks: tanned skin, short messy brown hair, blue eyes, a face like Ash's minus the scars
Clothing: blue jeans, plane black shirt, blue hooded jumper.
Personality: shy, but friendly
Notes: in love with the pokemon Meloetta but dosen't know if she likes him or not

Hopes you can use him but I won't hold it against you if you don't
Okamisu chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Poor guys, Ash with Misty and friends. Ben with suicune and Hilda. And Max hating Ash's guts.
With the name maybe something like the Fateful return but this is only an idea
K9wolf369 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I feel kinda sorry for Ben. Another great chapter, keep up the good work.
Madness King chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I hope you finish the story soon, as well as post the sequel. I like the plot line so far, but just cutting it off after five chapters? Why not just tie it into one story?