Reviews for Ethereal Desire
gingerpro chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
wish there was some kind of continuation it does leave the reader wondering what happened next.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I liked this whole story except for the ending. I thought the fic was sexy and liked the idea of two people suddenly finding each other in a dark forest and discovering they have a connection. It's a vampire story, so where else could they have met but a dark forest, amirite?

What I didn't like about the ending was that it was too sudden. Getting turned into a vampire is a BIG DEAL. Naruto is basically saying it's okay for him to be turned into a killer, a predator. Even if he was certain he and Sasuke would end up together, he should have thought it over first instead of jumping right into taking that step. If he has any regrets, he'll be blaming Sasuke for it for the rest of their immortal lives. Plus, I don't think Naruto becoming a vampire was truly inevitable. There were other options and immortality didn't have to be part of the vampire lore in this fic if you didn't want it to be. Could have been a case where vampires have lifespans similar to humans, so turning Naruto wasn't a necessity.

Basically, it felt like Naruto being turned after only their second meeting was put in to make a permanent ending to the story, not because it was totally organic to the characters, and that's why it felt somewhat rushed to me.
nejee chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Awww really!? That's it? T.T this was a good story tho, despite the sudden turn of events and none of the love words being said xD
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Thanks for finishing this! :D
Kunohichi8 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
more, please, pretty please, im begging here yknow
tenebreyami chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
I really like your story, even if it'sreally strange to have Kiba as an asshole...

thanks for the storie, it's really nice, and I can't wait to see how they will be together now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Intriguing! Do post a followup if you can. I'm very curious about both Sasuke and Naruto's backstories. Why was Naruto walking in that forest? How did Sasuke become a "gentleman" vampire? I also really liked that this was essentially a classic horror story with a dark forest and an imposing vampire. Despite Twilight's best efforts, vampires are still cool IF they are done in the classic style. It's when you add melodrama that they become shit. :P
sakura.yamatochi chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
love this.
snowfall chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I absolutely love it! Please up date soon!
Lightingmist95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Its good please update soon
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
great chapter so romantic :)
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh boy, can't wait for the second chapter to get posted :) This was so sexy and romantic :3
I kind of want to know why Naruto was out there in the first place
*patiently waiting*
BattyBigSister chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice little piece of writing. Yes, the seduction and lust - and the soft, slow pace - do make for a very romantic story. I actually felt stirrings in my tummy. It was a very emotional read. Not much to say review-wise really, other than keep up the good work & I'm looking forward to the other half.
Killua17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love it!
There is so much potential for this story!
Update update a lot! XD