Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 7 Wild One
Tilius chapter 21 . 4/17/2007
Great series. Never was like that when I was a teenager. I was just too serious and geeky for my own good. Great story anyway.
Jax chapter 21 . 1/1/2007
Absolutely fantastic story! Everytime I read one of ur fics I just get addicted. Seriously, if you ever become a "professional" writer and get a book published, TELL US! And I'll buy 10 copies for me plus 1 for everyone I know :) Just to get ur sales started.

I cannot even stress enough how good your stories are. They're best that Ive ever read. And that's including all the ones written by people that make a living out of writing.

I love the way you've written Zack, he's better in your stories than he was on the show...and oh how I want a Justin of my own!

Please keep at it, you've got a real talent.
Maia2 chapter 21 . 7/8/2003
It never ceases to amaze me how you manage to make us (me at least) care about all the characters, even the ones like Kayla, or Kat... it is quite a gift.

This one was, as usual, very good. But I liked that it was a little darker than usual, and you still managed to make it a good read.

I loved Justin making her decide once and for all. And he was so sweet with the planning of the anniversary! Can I keep him? No? *sighs* Was worth a shot, right?

The writing is, as usual, very good.

-Maia.

PS: It is 'Cariño' (not cariña) even when directed to a girl. (I know, I know, we usually do distinguish between masc/fem, this is one of the few exceptions, languages are annoying like that ;) )
mirja chapter 21 . 5/29/2003
When are we going to get the #8. This story is great!
Jace chapter 21 . 4/8/2003
Another great installment Cat. I can't wait for #8.
artic strawbehry chapter 21 . 4/3/2003
wow...i haven't read this in a long time. the only good side to the long break was i got to finish it all at one time. i loved it! please post #8 soon!
Reader chapter 21 . 3/24/2003
Wow. This is truly an incredible story. I have checked for new chapters every day, and I have to tell you that I thought that this was the perfect ending to this story. I absolutely LOVED it! I just didn't realize that there are stories that come before this one, so now I'm going to go read all of thoses... Congrats on your talent. I'm looking forward to the next story!
Sea Siren chapter 21 . 3/23/2003
A BRILLIANT END TO AN OUTSTANDING STORY! CAT, YOU CERTAINLY ARE IN A CLASS OF YOUR OWN! HOPE TO SEE THE NEXT J&j SOON, BUT NO PRESSURE GIRL!
eliza chapter 21 . 3/22/2003
did someone say surprises? huh? and did someone update 1 gen x6 chapter and 2 JJ chapters while I wasn't looking! :D :D :D
Bianca4 chapter 21 . 3/22/2003
Amazing as always. Glad to see Justin finally got to propose. I love your fics, and I hope you update The Trouble with Trios soon.

Bianca ;-Þ
Deanna chapter 21 . 3/21/2003
Oh, Cat. You're so wonderful. I love this storyline (and all of you other ones too!). That's for the quick and multiple posts. It always makes my day to see your story updated.
nightmaiden chapter 21 . 3/21/2003
wow! this was great! i loved it!i can't wait for the next one but since your done with this are you going to finally finsh genx-6(4)? That series is my favorite of yours! Please update it because as much as i love j&j genx-6 is one of the greatest most creative dark angel fics. infact its my are also one of my most favorite writers! bye ! please update!
dleep chapter 21 . 3/21/2003
Thanks for a fantastic story Cat!

You write a fantastic sibling relationship, and the J&J moments are perfect!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next

Take a bow!

Thanks.

D.
dleep chapter 20 . 3/21/2003
Perfection.

I'm a little teary!

Thanks for a brilliant chapter, Cat! I've read it twice now, going back for more.

D
han chapter 21 . 3/21/2003
that story was excellent! Keep up the good work