Reviews for The Consequences of Poaching
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow. Good take on Delusional!Ginny, with disastrous consequences. Nicely done story, if horrible subject.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/27
I loved it! For a theme that has been used Ad Nauseam, I like what you did with it!
Well written. Don't like the soul bond crap. Ginny is guilty of first decree murder. That should be enough for life sentence in Azkaban, even for a Weasley.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
bensdad chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Loved loved loved this. I would like to see what happens when Harry wakes up. I'm sure it would be brutal.
bualsm chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It might have been spiteful and pointless but honestly I loved it!
Zucht chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like it and think it ended to soon.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Good one shot
Rhiannon16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Alrighty then. After DH and HBP I could see this one myself. JKR couldn't write romance worth a damn in her books and neither of her two couples struck me as good examples of romantice relationships. You have the Hermione/Ron dynamic which was really all about arguing and making her feel second rate, while she became a ballbusting controlling b*tch in book 7. Then you get the hero and the fangirl, only the hero has issues coming from being abused most of his life.

That Ginny would potion someone to get her way fits. I did enjoy this. I was surprised at this Ron who actually DOES think. Good job.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
you know, I don't hate it, I like it. I am not one to bash Ginny but if a story is a good read then go for it!
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Actually I don't hate it. Is it extreme? Yes. But to me Ginny will never be more then a clingy fan girl who has no business being the one that Harry got saddled with. Mom used potions (which I find extremely disturbing) to 'get her man' so why shouldn't her daughter?

The BS that Rawlings pulled in Deadly Halitosis is, to my mind, exactly that, BS. One those things being saddling Harry with Ginny. The only way I could see that happening is if Ginny did indeed follow in her mom's, and by the way, Riddle's mother's footsteps. Both of which resulted in less then stellar results. You've got Arthur (melba toast) Weasley, whom I can't help but wonder if he isn't still potted with potions and dear old Riddle's mom, who as soon as she stopped using them saw her man run for the hills.

I appreciate the story and while it is a very dark tale I think it well done. Thanks for posting it.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Re the author's note: Heh. Yes, this was yet another example of a done-to-death cliche and served no real purpose in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand, it was a well-written example of the subgenre and worth reading if you're into that sort of thing.
Fireshadow277 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Could totally see this happening. If Harry had acted better at the ball in the fourth book he could have gotten over his crush on Cho and hooked up with Padma leading to the pairing you have.

While I've never been able to buy Ron as an Auror due to their stringent school requirement and his rather lazy attitude when it comes to studying, do appreciate him standing up for his best friend when so many stories of this type either have him neck deep in the plot or wringing his hands in a corner while Harry and Hermione take care of business.

Do admittedly find Ginny's ball obsession strange with the "good Ron" due to Ron being the one who wanted to be famous in canon while the only other Weasley who seems to want that kind of notoriety being Percy in the Fifth and possibly Sixth book, although given how much of a lack of development of the character of Ginny especially given that Harry marries her in canon I suppose it's possible.

Good fic,

readerboy7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I dislike soul-bonds, but it was background and thus tolerable. apart from that, good job!