Reviews for Honey, I Shrunk the Saviour
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 15 . 6/6
Yaaaas, I loved this. You portrayed their characters well and I love Regina taking care of Emma. Great fic, thanks for sharing
spacemonkey78 chapter 15 . 5/18
I remember reading this story years ago and can't believe I not only found it again but I liked it as much as I remembered. SwanQueen's canon Emma combined all of the best traits of canon Emma and explored the worst traits in better detail,instead of just plastering over them and calling them good and heroic. And your Regina, while a lot more forgiving than I probably would be after the death of my admittedly abusive mother, was just stubborn, snobby and motherly enough to actually sound like Lana's. Who knew I'd like a story about tiny Emma but it is as good as I imagine diving in whipped cream would be. Thank you for sharing.
So chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
Aw super fiction ! Attachante, belle et si drĂ´le !
Merci pour ce petit moment de bonheur
ForestValentine chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
I imagined Emma after reading the pancake bit running around in regina's hair humming the Indiana Jones theme song and then asking for a bowl of ice cream and ski's
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
Great fic! I'm happy I read it. I really loved that they found a kind of escape/solace in the dollhouse- it certainly beats the vault, which Robin has forever tainted for me.. Lol.. I especially love how even homicidally upset, Regina still cared for Emma and was really patient and kind. And I also liked the weird flirtation/borderline-friendship Regina had with Charming. I liked Snow and Henry taking a backseat in all of this. Thanks for sharing :)
Secretkei21 chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
i love how charming has a hard time resisting regina too like lol same man same
dacodix chapter 15 . 1/12/2017
I loved reading this story. I was having a really tough time, as I'm facing my finals season in Uni, but you were still able to make me laugh like hell... actually my house mates asked me if I was dyeing or something as in one of the times they could listen to me all the ways from the 1st to the 3rd floor P Congrats! I hope you can write more funny fics on SQ. I'd love it D
gavran chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
This was a pleasure to read. I love your sense of humor. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Lanafan7151977 chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
I loved this story I'm so glad I found it. It was so cute and funny.
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
this is so totally awesome
bloody brilliant thank you
c.miller1991 chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this! I've kind of had a blah day and this small adorable story has made the rest of my day so much batter! I loved the cheractors and theroughly enjoyed the story. Amazing job!
E.Elliot chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Man I love it so much!*-*
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 15 . 2/22/2016
Love the food fantasies! That would definitely be the best part about being small.
jehc chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Laughed outloud!
wavesketcher chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
Wow! I didn't want this to end... It was such a sweet diversion from all the hardcore angsty fics I've read recently. Emma was just adorable and Regina, her character development has been one of my favourites so far! Your personality was so evident throughout this whole story: that is so rewarding to see when reading a fic. I also LOVED David fancying Regina- nobody has ever done that before but it worked soooo well. David is always portrayed as 'Snow's', but in reality he must have so many temptations heheh. I could go on and on and on, oops. Basically I loved it. It was quirky and funny and made me feel all warm inside. Good job!