Reviews for Albus Potter and the Descent of Dismiusa
Jimmy chapter 18 . 11/9
I've been re-reading the books and I just realised -SPOILERS- what the prophecy at the end really means! It's not talking about Dismiusa at all! It's talking about HIM - and I don't think it'll be one of the Potter boys who will die - other people have also defeated evils in the castle so it could be someone like Neville's son also or other people.
I really want Album and Lucas to be friends!
thornvx chapter 21 . 9/14
awesome cause im speachless
thornvx chapter 20 . 9/14
(cof)(cof) unexpected awesomeness
thornvx chapter 19 . 9/14
thornvx chapter 18 . 9/14
wow also awesome books
Craftykat chapter 14 . 9/14
Great chapter, in a great story! You really know how to write action and adventure, and how to build suspense!
thornvx chapter 16 . 9/11
good job on the books and what if what if...
thormvx chapter 14 . 9/10
thornvx chapter 13 . 9/10
thornvx chapter 7 . 9/6
thornvx chapter 3 . 9/4
polyjuice potion nice touch
thornvx chapter 1 . 9/4
Jabanero chapter 11 . 8/11
Really? This is how the Holly enmity is resolved? Albus is forced to apologize for "leading her on", even though he did nothing wrong - he genuinely wanted to go out with Holly, his emotions were confused, eventually he realized that he liked Janelle and not Holly, after which he told Holly about just that. Subsequently, Holly acted like the stereotypical psychopathic ex-girlfriend that you can read all those stories about in Imgur and Reddit... and Janelle takes her side? Holly just needed to grow dafuq up and realize she's not entitled to a relationship with Albus if he realizes it's not going to work.

Okay, so that just happened. I'm fine with it, actually, since it's just underage OCs after all, but I hope you personally don't think either Albus, Janelle, or Holly acted in a correct manner in that scene.
rtlieb chapter 23 . 7/23
I find the author's note at the end of this kind of funny considering that the most British of Britishisms, calling things bloody, was an actual plot point not too long ago.
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »