Reviews for Albus Potter and the Descent of Dismiusa
Sean Payne chapter 23 . 6/24
absolutely top rate young man you have a feature as a writer I would say on the same level as Stephen King or Dean Koontz. I mean what with all the spiders Long dead come back to life snakes and Arachnids, and flesh burning trees bone crushing beasts, Dirt Piranhas, multicatpools and other equally nasty creatures as well as psychopath a nature obsessed demigoddess. you have it pretty much nailed down.
Spiders chapter 20 . 6/24
Why O why dose it have to be Arachnids.? and giant Snakes and fungus covered corpses By Merlin,s fuzzy nuts, you have a talent for the nasty and disgusting. Great work though
Awesome young man keep up the great work I give you 100 points for effort a and hard work and originality of your story.

your loyal fan Sean from NH
Good Grief chapter 14 . 6/24
what a finish to this chapter the Basilisk brought back in to the world, NOT GOOD! But if any one can deal with it it is our Hero Albus Severus Potter who is named after 2 of the bravest Men his father had ever known.

Great work to the author
Simply Great you are an amazing author Please keep it up.
Katie B chapter 28 . 6/7
Plz don't! I'm only aI grade schooler, I shouldn't even be reading this, but I really wanna read book 5!
Katie B chapter 22 . 6/7
Hey, so, I think last chapter, at the very end, you should have said:
One Blue

And one purple.

It adds more suspense.
Katie B chapter 7 . 6/6
The chapter where Al goes to the SB headquarters with the Aurors, and I think you should add more parts with Lily.
Katie B chapter 5 . 6/6
Gryffindor
HarryJackson467 chapter 6 . 6/6
Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
Babylon5fan72 chapter 3 . 6/5
you rock sir keep up the good work. I enjoy your story's and Albus Potter, Whom I believe is going to be more Powerful then Dumbledore because of the fact he can do wand-less magic, and is able wordless magic. and Di wand spell,s also because of whom his father is he has powerful magic in side of him and he has his mother,s brains.

I think there should be a adventure with James and Albus doing battle together against a bitter enemy, brothers fighting Evil.
ysabelangeline.velasco chapter 29 . 5/8
This is my favorite so far. My eyes hurt from reading this series straight in one week but it's so worth it. The Ford Anglia part is really cool. This is the best Next-Gen Fanfic EVER.
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 29 . 4/24
I have no self control. I spent the whole day reading this when I should've been studying. Ugh. I am telling myself not to open the next book until after my final.
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 14 . 4/24
This chapter was awesome, but I have one question. Is Hogsmeade overrun as well? If not, then they could all use the Honeydukes passageway to escape.
Wow! This series is incredible! Just can't stop reading! !
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »