Reviews for Albus Potter and the Descent of Dismiusa
Om verma chapter 5 . 12/1
Griffindor
anise0921 chapter 16 . 10/25
Why didn't they all escape to Hogsmeade through the Room of Requirement, or other passageways that were not physically blocked off?
JaeMalfoy chapter 5 . 10/10
I started reading your series in the middle of last week and it's fantastic. I love it.
I love that Albus is Gryffindor, I feel he very much belongs in it while other members of the family might not.
I can't stop reading.

I just wanted to say I'm in Slytherin, though I always thought I was a Ravenclaw, when Pottermore came out I was sorted in Slytherin with only answering as honestly as possible without preference to any House. I have much Slytherin pride and I love that my best friend is a Hufflepuff..now I'm rambling.
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed.
I usually do when I'm finished reading.

This series is amazing. I can't wait to find out about this creature.
Om verma chapter 16 . 10/8
BIG BACK DROP IN YOUR STORY BROTHER!...HOGWARTS IS CONNECTED TO FLOO NETWORK AND HENCE THEY COULD ALL HAVE FLED HOGWARTS AND GET BACK TO THERE HOME SWEET HOMES!
Your writings are better in some cases than jkr's!
:-)
aviad mataraso chapter 1 . 8/29
rereading the series for the 5th time... talk about the chro- nvm spoilers. anyways i am thinking about making a subliminal to get magical powers and devoctrical powers too, dope right?
KeithKogane1 chapter 29 . 8/16
I've read the series before, so now I'm reading it again! But this book in the series has to be my favorite! Amazing writing!
LacoMC chapter 9 . 5/21
"Pokémon" Damn I love Helio... for now... no spoilers
LacoMC chapter 5 . 5/21
My house? Ravenclaw. Took the test, also Alec reminds me a lot of myself xD
MintBuffalo569 chapter 5 . 4/19
Slytherin, of course. This is a great story, I've loved every chapter.
Freya chapter 29 . 4/5
Great story! I'm off to read the next
Just a couple of things:
When did James and Lily find out about Eygpt?
I remember one of the characters using a compass at one point, but I thought that they wouldn't work around Hogwarts?
Freya chapter 14 . 4/5
Wow, I really can't see how they're going to get out of this!
Aha- I had wondered if the knife might be like the one Sirius gave Harry!
Freya chapter 6 . 4/5
Aha, I thought Mr Crouch might make an appearance!
Freya chapter 5 . 4/5
Interesting- I hadn't got the impression that Louis and Gil were best friends before- I thought that Gil pined after him from afar.
Freya chapter 3 . 4/4
I have a bad feeling about Dr Varnisse...
Wow, I totally wasn't expecting the thing about Alec and Aidan. If they were impersonated using polyjuice, how did the others get their DNA?
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »