Reviews for Shitto Kokoro Wa Alibaba No Seichō Sa Seru
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This definitely a good one! Love it!
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Awwwww! It was good, but you made Yuri too noble. He's more of an idiot, seriously try the books. He's really an idiot in those.
Nitishu chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Ehehehehhee Adorable

I've spent so long writing yuuram I haven't given myself a chance to go back to READING it! I really like your stories so far! If you ever want a proof-reader for spelling and/or english grammar though just send me a PM, I'd be more than happy to help :)
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww
nina.dotran.3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
What a cute , lovely, cheesy, wonderful story. I love it. This is the second time I read it.
darkness-has-eyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
During that whole conversation I admit I was going: "Yeah that's right Yuri tell her off! Wolfram get that unworthy chic off your fiance! Yeah, you go Wolfram, tell that woman who you are! That's right they are GAY, now leave, you're ruining the picture. IN YOUR FACE LUCY! FYI Lucy, the world does not revolve around you, and if you think you're good enough for Yuri you are sadly mistaken. You wouldn't be good enough to go out with the dirt he steps on, so there!"

Hahh. Disappointed annoying persistent girls and Yuuram reigning victorious over said girls causing the girls to never bother them again always makes my day! Thank you the fanfic. Keep on writing, because the world needs more Yuuram.
Ginsenshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this was really cute, loved it a lot
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
awww its sooo cute squeals
SK chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I liked it! :) It was a really good story, and the part where Wolfram showed up when Yuuri was about to confess was simply adorable and funny! Take that Lucy Haha! XD Though I'm quite shocked by how Yuuri admitted he was gay, cuz I considered that to be the thing he wouldn't say but you made it work out! Congrats! Please write more stories in the future plz! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
YES, IT'S REALLY CHEESY, BUT VERY SWEET! I LIKE IT.