Reviews for Just Another Teenage Drama!
gingerxrage chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
plz update plz plz plz I loved it!
psychlover95 chapter 13 . 2/10/2019
When will the next chapter be up I need an update on my gosh you left a huge cliffhanger and I mean misty choose ash and then that’s it Aww bummer more chapters please big fan of your work
starymoon chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Can't believe I'm reading this in 2016. But I just had to leave a review. Not only for this story but all of them ... They are amazing ... Hope u didn't give up this pair and would love to read more aaml stories from you.
HyperspaceGamer chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
Shouldn't have even been a difficult decision. It's obvious Misty is in love with Ash, while she just likes Rudy. And only as a friend, at that. But either way, she obviously likes Ash way more than Rudy, so it shouldn't have been hard. That only problems is the losing one or the other, part. She shouldn't have contemplated who she liked more, it was clear as day. But I do understand why you did it as an author, I'm just saying my two-cents. Btw, I do love the story. :)
purpleVonD chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
I've enjoyed reading this but I'm confused. Is the story over or "to be continued"? I know that it doesn't say "complete" but still! It's been about 2 years since you've updated, maybe you just need a review to remind you of a good story you started! Please continue! :)
Aaml mania chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
This really sucks when u read an awesome story which is incomplete !
Pls complete this story
MarronChestnut chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
all i have to say is that i truly love this story
Eeveelover123 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I can't wait until the next chapter! She made the right choice but I kinda feel sorry for Rudy.
Ready to fly chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Yaaaay! That will show Rudy not to come between ash and misty!
Ky111 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Great chapter and Rudy probably just showed his true self that Ash warned Misty about as soon as he realised he couldn't get what he wants.

Until the next one.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Awww, I do love Ash and Misty together but now I sort of feel bad for him. I trust Ash but what Rudy said about a girl walking by and Ash chasing after her sounds like he would do that, even if he loves Misty. Great chapter. I literally squealed when I saw this story was updated. I have been waiting so long but it helped build up a big suspense.
deant33 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Nice work. Good drama
Pokechick123 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gersh! Cliff hangers! I hate but at the same time I also love them! Your story is going great so far. Just keep writing and wait. Soon you will have so many people reading your stories your eyes will pop out of your skull! :)
Pokechick123 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I LOVED that lord of the rings reference! I LOVE YOU LIKE A FANFICTION SISTA!
Eeveelover123 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Oh no! Who will misty choose!? *cough*ash*cough* I hope...