Reviews for If Wishes Came True
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/18
This was beautiful...really touching and bittersweet...;_;
KBZ chapter 1 . 6/28
Shit, your ending. So in character and everything and MY HEART. You did a great job, please continue writing fics :)
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 4/9
Kuroko deserves happiness doesn't he...but he'll be joyful soon...wait for a few more years neh? :)
VioletFan123 chapter 1 . 4/6
Well, at first, I thought it was an AU (and kuroko-kun didn't have his basketball life... which will be very mortifying because knb might be called 'Kagami no Basuke' (which also had the initials 'knb') or 'GoM no Basuke' or 'Scary Coaches with Humor' or something.

And now I want to cry now.

yeah this is one of my most heartfelt fanfics ever
this is very awesome
Van-Choco-Illa chapter 1 . 2/26
How dare you...

DAMMITT! Such an amazing writer u r! x"S

GOOD JOB! FOUR-THUMBS for successfully playing with my fragile heart now! T Tbb

Seriously. I really mean it. Good job.
StJoanofArc chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
this fic was absolutely beautiful. it means a lot to me in a nostalgic way, because i went through something very similar to kuroko in this story. my heart was thumping when i read the last line. amazing xx
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
asdfghjkl no ah dksafblaeuif my life, my feeling dfsslahfced

Sorry, I just had to do that. I love this so much. God Kuroko, he's so precious and so selfless I wanna cry. Oh god, that wish of his tho. So beautiful, can I just say you have a gift.

so beautiful please keep on writing beautiful stories.
Tweedledeedee chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
awwww... so selfless...
Rainbowemperor chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great now I'm crying this was good and yet it was quite sad. Knowing the gom no longer keep in contact with him and his best friends doesn't reply to kuroko messages and kuroko still wishes for there happiness, what a good person he is and what a bunch of jerks the gom are!
Noitamina chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
ruhanasasunaru chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awww... so adorable! o
yuukikuransaama chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
can't wait for the update really want to know whats gonna happen next
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You almost made me cry. Few stories have ever done that.
Really beautiful : )
Another observer of the world chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
So so beautiful !
It was soo touching you really know how to write something that caught the heart of the reader
As Kuroko I wish you Good Luck from my heart in everything that you do