Reviews for End of the Line
katwalsh chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Really enjoying the story. Can't wait to read more.
Whumplove chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Still loving this story! Keep it up, I can't wait for more :-)
lonelyheartlc chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
This is a really good, well written story. I look forward to each chapter. Keep up the good work!
patncisfan chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Joanie, I do love your story. Each chapter is a treat. I can feel that something is about to happen!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
I hope Tony will be Ok. I have a feeling Gibbs will be checking upon him. They are both to stubborn for their own good.
Megth chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Stubborn man! I hope he is going to be OK, but I think that is just wishful thinking from me!
Buckeye am I chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Sometimes I feel like my simple little reviews are not enough. But sometimes that is all I have in me at the moment. LOL

Tony being Mr. Independent. That's our Tony.

Now what will you have happen to our poor Tony. The man can barely stand.
Madances chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY. I look forward to more. Tracy
DS2010 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Figure my tony would be too stubborn for his own good wanting to go it alone. But, looks like his team has other plans.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
cute, poor hurt Tony. good chapter!
cmrd4667 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Another good chapter. Everyone is so in character. Poor Tony. Thank you for writing so that we can read!
NCIS fan chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Does a naval commander make enough to own Gucci shoes?

Has the team checked to see if Stella was, in fact, scheduled to deploy? And where? Under whom? And who her previous COs were?

Update soon, please!
NCIS fan chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I suppose it could have been worse. He could have been pushed - out a tenth-floor window!

How does the guy know:
(1) that Tony survived? They didn't exactly broadcast it on the news, after all.
(2) what hospital Tony was at?
(3) how he would be at that spot at that exact moment?
I'm getting a bad feeling about this...

On to next chapter now...
gw-libero chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
So this is the guy?
Can't wait for Gibbs having a 'talk' with him.
I loved the quiet minutes between Ziva and Tony and I had to smile about Kate, the fish :-)
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Shudder! Wow, the finale is coming but will all the pieces fit together again?
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »