Reviews for The Great Miscalculation of Midorima Shintaro
Anononon chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is officially my fav. portrayal of Midorima. And the way you wrote his thought process has cheering "yes, that's how he's think".
:DD
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
cute
patrirawr chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Me ha encantado, sobretodo la parte en la que recalcas que Midorima es un tsundere xD
Muy bonito, aw 3
GrinningLykAFool chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
haha, numbers were my enemies, I loath Math, the definitions are hard to understand unless you begin from the very start of the lesson.. XD But this was written so well, despite Mathematics' hard-to-understand definitions (i think). I can never write a fic that involves Math like this... haha

keyburdflying chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is cute. I like your characterization of Midorima.
CarolzofBellz chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You-you.. Oh my god, you wouldn't know just how thrilled I am right now to have come across an amazing fic such as this. I am a total MidoTaka addict and I've been dying to read a fanfic that can express their relationship so well. And I have to tell you - you went wayyy beyond that. Thank you so much for writing out and sharing such a lovely MidoTaka fic. I'd really like to see more fics like this from you. :)
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Mistakes, mistakes... sometimes, it's better when you commit some, meeh?

So cute, my feels... OTL
rainshadow effect chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Whoa, loved the way you wrote in all the details as well as the spot-on characterization. This was beautiful, thank you for writing.
Not the One to Plan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Asdfghjkl... It was so cute that I thought I was gonna die.. TT w TT

Keep up the good work, neh?
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
wow... What love could make you do...
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Sat here clutching a roll of duct tape because I couldn't handle the cuteness. Thanks :)
flowertea123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was really really sweet :) And in a light and bubbly way, not an excessively sentimental and cheesy one.
The title is a surprisingly nice touch as well. It also made me smile because your writing has a nice tempo to it. (Don't tell, but it kind of reminds me of my own way of describing things a little bit in how you approach the 3rd person POV).

And should you ever care to write more midotaka, I would be of the highest enthusiasm because I feel that you do them justice. (this is coming from a total addict)

And since you have also written for DouWata and ZoSan, I love you. Keep it up!
LOVEnHATEareboth4letterswords chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ahhh, this was so sweet. Even if I do ship mido/kuro, but midotaka can be the sweetest ever!
AngelHeartObsession chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a story that shows that love can't be controlled. This is an amazing oneshot, and fluffy also.
Keep On Writing!
Darkness Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Cute, i like your description of this couple. They are perfect togheter