Reviews for The Rescue
Munkeyfump20 chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
Wow thanks for the very good read.
Igrimes88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
I just found your stories and I would like to find out which one should I start first which one is the first one of the series
haplot chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Man, and that's the last story of those kickass characters. I do hope you write some more 3
sue5088 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Perfect storyline, perfect characters, perfect reading!

Thank you.
amd5551 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
aww. nice writing about the best though. too bad the young lovers were too young & not ready yet.
amd5551 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
LOL good god. andre truly was beautiful & completely into mac despite the future they will never have (longterm). and my god, how touching, awesome, ass-kicking & hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I have read all of the other stories that you have written before reading this...and I finally lost it when Christy asks...Is that a kilt?...I can picture her at 13-14 years old and simmering potions in the kitchen on the stove along with taking care of whatever animal she taken in at the time...I just had to laugh out loud...plus the picture of Gavin in a "kilt" while giving the sisters the big "You are all on restriction for possibly the rest of your lives!" speech...Evyn you are a great writer and storyteller extraordinaire! I love the sisters..and I love the Babes...and I love Jose...and I love Peg-Leg Pete! Yes, so far I love all of your characters! Your gift for making us all feel as if we in the room with them is truly remarkable. Thank you.
juliana alicia miller chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
i would love seeing these girls in a movie!
bmthespian chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
Great story
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
And she seriously couldn't tell he loved her, even then? Really? Sheesh! Lol. Poor Gavin now I see how rough he had it dealing with four insanely smart, foul mouthed, spontaneous women! They just have been nightmares to deal with as children. Lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Oh how I wish for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow! Love those girls! And Andre? Swoon!
OTB chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Wow. Loved it. Can u consider making this a full fledged story?
Teadora Morgan Hill chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
What a terrific story! I am loving the McGovern sisters! Thank you for your writing and for the story... 3 :-)
Teresaromance chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
'wish this story was longer! Amazing writing! Makes you want more!