Reviews for Secrets and Shadows
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 26 . 4/24
great ending to a great story! Thank you,
sam
carrotmusic chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful story . Just the right mix of drama, suspense, and personalities clashing and resolving. Thanks for sharing - write more soon!
JenniferK chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
What a wonderful ending to this story. I can just feel the love between Tank and Steph. I do hope that Ranger comes around and gets to a place where he can still offer her a solid friendship. Well done!
JenniferK chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
I like Steph and Tank in this story, but it still feels weird to have Ranger with someone else. What a twist to have him back with Rachel and another baby on the way. I hope they can mend their friendship and get to a point where it's not so awkward. And I know there is still Damien on the horizon looking to cause problems!
JenniferK chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Huh. What are the odds that Ranger shows up in the middle of their mission. And definitely awkward that he was the one listening to Steph and Tank get it on!
JenniferK chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Awesome! They seem so perfectly happy together. So gentlemanly of Tank to make sure Steph was over Ranger, but after knowing she was, he didn't wait five minutes before asking her out.
JenniferK chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I love seeing different POVs in a story. Tank is crushing on Steph.
JenniferK chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Awww, I like how they are enjoying being in each others' company. They have an innate trust and friendship that was built over time and that will make a great foundation for a more intimate relationship. I like where this is headed, but I'm worried about Steph's dream and what's to come.
JenniferK chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Loving this so far! Can't believe I hadn't read it before now but I will get caught up quickly. Steph must have been feeling really down to leave town for three years without any contact. And now she's back and going to save Tank. Too bad about her little "tiff" with Ranger, but apparently it wasn't meant to be.
FourReasons chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I missed this brilliant story somehow and am kicking myself for not having read it before. This is incredible and I am not even half way through! I am loving this version of Steph and am so glad she is finally flying.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
L
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
I am enjoying the story, but a little more realism would have been good. I'm sure it's not quite so easy to walk away from the CIA without so much as a debriefing session...
VVine chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Absolutely loved it! Wonderful job :) . Can't wait for your next story!
Miss Redneck chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
Love a strong Steph...Great story.
Kim's Mum chapter 26 . 11/10/2013
nice ending, very sweet. I've enjoyed this story and I'm looking forwarrd to your next one