Reviews for Secrets and Shadows
Blistful2006 chapter 26 . 3/28
Awesome story. I enjoyed every minute of it and i must say this the first time I actually liked the idea if everyone moving in by the end. I know i am so selfish I always want the story to be Steph relationship wise. She can bud friendships with the others but always hated Bobby Lester and Ranger finding others (can you tell who my favorite pairings are lol) Yours was good all around.
Blistful2006 chapter 18 . 3/28
Helen has always been a piece of work with how she never could appreciate how unique Steph is as a person. I chose to never see her as nearly damaging outside of being mom who hovers to darn much but can see how others could take it further in the negative side.
Blistful2006 chapter 16 . 3/28
The idea or gall of this man. To even begin to contemplate that after 3 years he could still somehow have a chance with Steph is beyond nuts after everything. Screw more chances as after he sent her back to morelli this last time was the second chance. Always love seeing a stronger Steph who lives up to her potential.
CTBabe1202 chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
This was my first time I actually read a Tart story- and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I've also got a soft spot for Tank like you. You've got an easy to read writing style, I look forward to exploring other stories you have posted.
~R
PhillyGirl27 chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
Well done Tart tale! Tank was strong and precious at the same time. Steph was smart and mature and willing to take responsibility for her life. Even Ranger grew up some! Highly satisfying plot, loads of action and plenty of creative AU elements. Thanks for writing and posting this story. -Kathy
brandyrennu chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Great story. So glad I found your listing!
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 26 . 4/24/2015
great ending to a great story! Thank you,
sam
carrotmusic chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
Wonderful story . Just the right mix of drama, suspense, and personalities clashing and resolving. Thanks for sharing - write more soon!
JenniferK chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
What a wonderful ending to this story. I can just feel the love between Tank and Steph. I do hope that Ranger comes around and gets to a place where he can still offer her a solid friendship. Well done!
JenniferK chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
I like Steph and Tank in this story, but it still feels weird to have Ranger with someone else. What a twist to have him back with Rachel and another baby on the way. I hope they can mend their friendship and get to a point where it's not so awkward. And I know there is still Damien on the horizon looking to cause problems!
JenniferK chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Huh. What are the odds that Ranger shows up in the middle of their mission. And definitely awkward that he was the one listening to Steph and Tank get it on!
JenniferK chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Awesome! They seem so perfectly happy together. So gentlemanly of Tank to make sure Steph was over Ranger, but after knowing she was, he didn't wait five minutes before asking her out.
JenniferK chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
I love seeing different POVs in a story. Tank is crushing on Steph.
JenniferK chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Awww, I like how they are enjoying being in each others' company. They have an innate trust and friendship that was built over time and that will make a great foundation for a more intimate relationship. I like where this is headed, but I'm worried about Steph's dream and what's to come.
JenniferK chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Loving this so far! Can't believe I hadn't read it before now but I will get caught up quickly. Steph must have been feeling really down to leave town for three years without any contact. And now she's back and going to save Tank. Too bad about her little "tiff" with Ranger, but apparently it wasn't meant to be.