Reviews for Shards of Dream
RobertaWickham chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Ohh, Combeferre. This is so great-I love the conversation with Courfeyrac, and the "He was mine, first," and the joking about Grantaire building a shrine to Enjolras (creepy, but funny!).
S.B chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. Just... wow. Amazing. I'm reading "Dreamers in the shadows" as well, and I looove it, but I hope you'll keep this up as well. It's beautiful, and I, for one, would love to read more of these :)
EmmaLaird chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This is brilliant! Dreamers in the Shadows is one of my all-time favourite fics from any fandom, and the fact that you're putting even more work into it with a side-fic (I don't really know what else to call it) is unbelievably amazing. If it isn't too much trouble, could I request a thing for this fic? Could you maybe do a chapter with Jona's reaction and point of view during and/or after Grant's call to him in Chapter 25? I know you're probably going to get a load of requests so it's fine if you don't get around to this one. Keep up with the brilliant writing and don't stop! :-)
Cettie-girl chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I always love all the new information, tidbits, and interactions you create between all of the group. First the story, then DW, and now these? It's nice seeing the bits that maybe don't get into the main story, but still are poignant or clear enough to be written and shared. I look forward to more everywhere. :)