Reviews for MaxHarry or MaxDoctor crossover?
Tren chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Doctor Who
StarWarsLover1331 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
BOOOOOOOTH
mReg10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
YES PLEASE I LOVE YOUR STORIES DO IT!
alex stormbreaker chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
maximum ride harry potter
Annoyed Angry chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Take this down. Like right now. This should be a poll, not a "story". This is a violation of the rules of . This angers me that you decided to do this. It angers me a lot. And for many reasons. First of all, you had the tenacity to do it. You were too lazy to make a poll and made a story instead. So, you just did it this way. Second, you still have it up here. Two other people have already pointed this out, and it was done quite politely. But this is the third time and it's three strikes your out. Finally, I find this annoying as fuck. Crossovers are "rare" and when fucking idiots like you did the type of shit, you get all of us angry. It's not a story. But yet your fucking stupid little mine thinks it is. And so I say to you, take this fucking story down. Now. It's a violation of the rules. It annoys people. Fuck off to you I say. Fuck off and leave me alone.
thornbelly chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Yes you absolutely should!
ChibChib chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Please do not post these kind of things in archives for Fanfictions only. You can get reported. There is a poll setting on your profile to do these things. Please switch this to a poll, it pushes real fictions aside.
KittyKatLuva chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
it depends on what the crossovers would be about...
Aggravated chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Take this down immediately it is a violation of fan-fiction rules
The FaIIen Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
MAXIMUM RIDE AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER!
Maybe they can... Have a little romance together?
Love Harry and Max romance. ;)
lizzie13zzz chapter 1 . 7/5/2013