Reviews for Ryo-Ri-Oh!
Yami E chapter 10 . 10/10/2013

A "Shadow Cookoff?
WHAT!? 0_0
Its that a Cooking Shadow Game? ? ?.

Never mind

See ya next Ch.

Aqua Burst 07 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I hate to burst Tristan's bubble. I can see millionaires reading for fun. After all, they are people, too. Actually, I can see Kaiba reading a book with Blue-eyes shaped sapphires.

Also, Scrooge McBucks is an awesome nickname.

Wow who knew that Kaiba had such a creative potty mouth? xD

Wow Joey and Melvin are going to have a shadow cook off. Damn, that is one of the most stupid and yet awesome things ever.
Yami E chapter 9 . 8/26/2013

And Onther Honda?!

Yep right where i thought things wont get any more Crazy¿¡
guees i was worng Againe"-"

see ys next Ch.

PuppyProngs chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Are Ryou and Bakura getting their own bodies?
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I find it cool how this chapter was mostly told from Tristan's POV.

I honestly never thought I would see the day that there would be a spirit version of Tristan, but I find it awesome how you guys added him to this.

I found it amusing how Pegasus got the second censor to keep the wellbeing of the readers. And I enjoyed the 4th wellness (is that even a word?) with that, too.

And I find it cool that Dartz is in this now.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I found it amusing how Duke wanted to "save" Serenity from Tristan; I can totally see him thinking that. xD

I can't blame Duke for being stressed out and tired after what he has been through; I know I sure as hell would be too.

I laughed at the line, "...Yeah, because a place where psychos chuck knives at your mates really is the best."

I enjoyed the interaction between Tristan and Duke.

I love how Ishizu appeared in the story now too. Honestly, I didn't expect her to show up in this.

LOL So the golden spatula is a millennium item? Damn didn't see that one coming. But still I find it funny that thing is one since that has to be on the most funny and awesome fake millennium items I ever heard.
Yami E chapter 7 . 8/6/2013

to *Otogi Team* for wining the first round"-"
let's see if theu can keep up on that or not?!

I think that Team Kaiba has show all their tru abliity's yet?
I mean the olny one who actually Cook's some thing is Mokuba?!
We yet not see what Kaiba-Boy,Yami Yugi and Yami Marik(which i hope he get kicked out from the competition! How Dare he throw knifes at my beloved Yami Yugi#-#)
Can do they didnt Cook anything yet?

see ya next Ch.

Aqua Burst 07 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I found the story behind the Golden Spatula entertaining. I don't know why, but that thing still reminds of something I saw in a SpongeBob episode.
Yami E chapter 6 . 7/28/2013

Talking about Team Work¿¡

i can see thay Team Otogi is working as a team better then Team Kaiba"-"
And this make me feel bad for Kaiba-Boy being the leader of that team and for loseing the first round-_-
And for Yami Yugi for being a part in that team-_-
and for Pegasus cuz he has eated that thing#_#?

see ya next Ch.

Aqua Burst 07 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Vivains censored swearing was amusing.

I liked how you added the bit where Duke was admiring Serenity skills at cutting while she was slicing the produce - it does say a fair bit about his character.

Also, why am I not surprised at all that Melvin is grinning like the Cheshire Cat while cutting the food like that?
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Why am I not surprised Yami Marik licked a knife like that. Also, the part with Yami Marik still getting censored was funny, too.

I loved the part with Jou cursing at Pegasus, too.

I also like how Mokuba rebuked him for calling him "Mokie"; it seems like something that would get on his nerves.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Also, the part with Kaiba trying to swear but it having it be censored was super funny.

I also found it amusing how Pegasus squealed; it reminded me of Breaking Dawn: part two Aro squeals randomly (I only saw that one clip of that movie and a Spoony review.)

I also enjoyed the line, "Oh, oh, Kaiba-booyy! I think you just pulled this fic- I mean, I think you might have just pulled my poor show's rating up to M!"
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I laughed at the line, "Note to self: Cue ominous chorus singing in the background."

Also the fact Melvin was throwing knives around caught me off guard at first, although I can see him doing something insane like that - especially in the abridged version.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Wow this chapter was surreal, but in a good way.

So Pegasus is creating a cooking show and forcing them to be in it? Wow just wow.

Also, Pegasus saying he has better paid lawyers then Kaiba was just awesome. And Kaiba getting pawned was just hilarious. I laughed super hard at that part.
Akirys chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is really promising! Collab fics must take a lot of teamwork, so good luck to both of you. (I'm putting the review on Sass-Bot's because I read hers first...) It was a bit hard to understand, but it cleared up after I had read it twice. I really liked the descriptiveness of the first half. Can'y wait to see where these are going!