Reviews for Permanence
BlueeyesT chapter 19 . 4/12
I really really enjoyed this story. The love story was described well which matched up to my imagination thank you for taking me on a funky ride in my mind with the boys. I look forward to finding out if they catch up with each other as it is a pure love that needs the people involved to show their commitment and undying love through life's trials. Look forward for the next instalment.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 2/16
Does this wandering about end sometime soon?
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 2/15
Well, at least Sam is actually running from Dean. Still, with Dean getting sick, he lost Sam's trail again. I hope he will find Sam soon.
EDJennie chapter 19 . 2/15
Im not sure how I feel about this anymire. It seems like this is a complete different story. I can't decide wether I'm mad at Sam or worried. Please write some about Sammy. Where the hell is he?
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 1/31
This is incredibly unfair. Why should Dean have to chase Sam?
mb64 chapter 18 . 1/31
Great update!

SPN Mum chapter 18 . 1/31
Why must Sam run from Dean? :( Poor Dean doesn't understand either. I really hope Dean will catch up with Sam and show him why he shouldn't be apart from him.
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 1/27
I'm sure Dean was just as shaken by Sam's close call as Sam was, but he was right to get them out of there. Who knows what other demons might have been nosing around the area, or who that demon might have contacted. Dean knew how much Sam needed him to erase what that demon did, and he was going to do whatever Sam needed. I'm just hoping that something took Sam, rather than Sam deciding to leave Dean for his safety, because Sam told Dean he would never leave him.
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 1/27
No Sam! Don't run away from Dean! He doesn't care about your inability to speak clearly, he just wants to be with you. I hate that Sam and Dean are finally on the same page, then this thing with the demon happens, and it makes Sam feel guilty and unable to stay with Dean. :( Find him Dean!
mb64 chapter 17 . 1/23
Short, but super!

EDJennie chapter 17 . 1/22
We're still here! Ahhhh this is s short chapter. :( where is Sam? And what is the difficult decision he had to make? Dean was finally happy. Please update soon.
Maz101 chapter 17 . 1/22
Just had this alert - just went back to re-read & remind myself of your story - just enjoyed it again for all the hot/caring/brotherly reasons I enjoyed it before. And now...I can't begin to imagine what you've done with Sam...Delayed brain injury effect? Trauma over the noises he now realises he makes 'at times'?
Great writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 1/14
Sam should have gone with Dean if only to sit in the car and watch.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 1/14
A rare event; a real Thanksgiving for the Winchesters. Nice writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 1/14
Excellent work and quite believable. Good job.