Reviews for Permanence
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 3/23
Poor Sam! That demon was going to rape Sam! O.o It's a good thing that Dean showed up when he did. I bet Sam is really feeling down on himself now. I think this is probably the first time he has felt this helpless since he was a teenager. :( I think it is really interesting that Dean told Sam he could drink a demon, in order to escape it. As much as Dean doesn't like Sam 'using', I think he would rather have Sam using it to get away from demons.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 15 . 3/22
Awww fuck.
Thanks for your update :-) loving this story :-D
SPN Mum chapter 14 . 1/1
This has to be so hard on Sam, because he is so used to having Dean's back when he's on a hunt. Sam can't do anything for Dean now that he's still recovering. I hope Dean will be okay. Sam really wouldn't do well if Dean got hurt. Dean had better check in with Sam in the morning, or else Sam might just find a way to where Dean is, just to be sure Dean is okay.
SPN Mum chapter 13 . 1/1
What a nice Thanksgiving the boys had. Dean really went all-out for Sam, and Sam appreciated it too. I hope the boys will have many more good Thanksgivings.
mb64 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Another update- yay!

I sure hope things go well for Dean and he gets back to Sam safely!

emebalia chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I don't know if I like the split-up. Sam still can be useful on a hunt.
Bbb chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
Awwww so sweet :-) I like the way you write :-) keep it up.
mb64 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Such a great chapter!

emebalia chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
That was sweet. And they needed it.
JaniceC678 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Been following this waiting for it to be completed...It still doesn't say completed in the header, but it doesn't show TBC at the end of this chapter either, and the last couple lines kinda read like a conclusion. So is it done? Looking forward to reading over the holidays if it is! (also, do you by any chance publish on AO3? Just cuz then I would download to my reader.)
mb64 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Another wonderful chapter! :D

SPN Mum chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
It's great that Dean really does love Sam enough that he isn't even tempted by pretty women to cheat on him. He only walked Danielle home because he felt it wasn't safe for her to walk alone. If it hadn't started pouring, he would have left right away without even going in. I'm glad that Sam ran into Danielle at the gas station, and that she confirmed Dean's story. Maybe Sam will believe Dean easier now. It helped for her to confirm just how much Dean loves his 'boyfriend' too.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Awwww... Look at that. Kinda cute, huh? Waiting for more :-)
emebalia chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Dean loves his one night stands but he would never cheat on somebody he's in a relationship with. That's just not Dean.
He should have asekd if he could use her phone to call Sam, though.
mb64 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Oh, this was such a super fantastic chapter! I have such a big smile on my face now!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »