Reviews for 20 Eyebrow Lifts
Echo chapter 9 . 3/3
You said you needed plot ideas... what do you think of these?

1. Food Fight (Captain Kirk VS. McCoy or Spock)
2. Replicator malfunction
3. Prank war (Spock gets his hair dyed red and Kirk is glued to the captains chair)
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
that image, tho- that image!
ramen-luver101 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Easter do an easter on :-)
LieutenantBear chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
epicneeees
Poemwriter98 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Мне нравится идея Спока шумозащитные наушники! Это фантастическая история, я не могу ждать, чтобы узнать больше!
JamieKeshini chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Perhaps Spock could have a bad hair day? It just so impossible I find it hilarious XD
Sass Trek chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
That was great! Christmas in September, just what we need. :)
supernova chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Can work on April's fool day that Jim have to put up with fake hypo which given by McCoy filled of harmless substance and his paranoia when April comes? I love to see the revenge after Jim mess up kinks and small stuff... it's worth to read.
2015nan chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Really funny!
I wish you would include some more of the ball/slide show part. But really like it :)
Satin Ragdoll chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Tribbles. You had to make him give tribbles. Lol.
Sonar chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
The ending is priceless.
MusicalNinja15 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Ha! I love how Spock thought the tribbles would be 'entertaining' to the crew. Little did our Vulcan friend know that he was part of the entertainment! That was funny. I liked how you added Uhura in there as well, I do think it would have been even cuter if the two of them shared a kiss underneath some mistletoe. I enjoyed that as always, the conversation between Kirk and Spock was very funny to! Kirk is right, Spock is hopeless is some situations!

Your fan,
MusicalNinja15
OneSideOfACoin chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
XD This is awesome. Bones and Spock, ganging up on Jim!
Keep it up!
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
OneSideOfACoin chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you know, I think it was a good, clever idea to use this 'Welcome Home Slideshow' to link everything.
OneSideOfACoin chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahaha I can so see this happening. Ooh, what's the next one?!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »