Reviews for 20 Eyebrow Lifts
ramen-luver101 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Easter do an easter on :-)
LieutenantBear chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
epicneeees
Poemwriter98 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Мне нравится идея Спока шумозащитные наушники! Это фантастическая история, я не могу ждать, чтобы узнать больше!
JamieKeshini chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Perhaps Spock could have a bad hair day? It just so impossible I find it hilarious XD
Sass Trek chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
That was great! Christmas in September, just what we need. :)
supernova chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Can work on April's fool day that Jim have to put up with fake hypo which given by McCoy filled of harmless substance and his paranoia when April comes? I love to see the revenge after Jim mess up kinks and small stuff... it's worth to read.
2015nan chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Really funny!
I wish you would include some more of the ball/slide show part. But really like it :)
Satin Ragdoll chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Tribbles. You had to make him give tribbles. Lol.
Sonar chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
The ending is priceless.
MusicalNinja15 chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Ha! I love how Spock thought the tribbles would be 'entertaining' to the crew. Little did our Vulcan friend know that he was part of the entertainment! That was funny. I liked how you added Uhura in there as well, I do think it would have been even cuter if the two of them shared a kiss underneath some mistletoe. I enjoyed that as always, the conversation between Kirk and Spock was very funny to! Kirk is right, Spock is hopeless is some situations!

Your fan,
MusicalNinja15
OneSideOfACoin chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
XD This is awesome. Bones and Spock, ganging up on Jim!
Keep it up!
Fare thee well,
OneSideOfACoin
OneSideOfACoin chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you know, I think it was a good, clever idea to use this 'Welcome Home Slideshow' to link everything.
OneSideOfACoin chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahaha I can so see this happening. Ooh, what's the next one?!
OneSideOfACoin chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
'SLKFG'skg
dgsJ;L
OneSideOfACoin chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Omigosh this is brilliant.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »