Reviews for Live Like We're Dying
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2019
Aload of shit to be honest they all betrayed him and he just what forgets and moves on just like that and nat is the biggest bitch of them all
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
You can survive for 3 days without water, and approximately 1 months without food.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
This awesome, i loved it. Spey that this is a simple review.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Well, That's A Relief. & Lol, Fury Thinks It Was Steve On Drugs. What Does Fury Actually Think Happened To Them? They Just Disappear For A Few Months & No One Questions It?

& What The Fuck? Natasha & Tony Are Going To Start Dating? That's Some Crazy Shit. What About Pepper? Doesn't Tony Still Love Her?

Also, I Noticed That Jarvis Was In The Characters For This Story. Funny Considering He Wasn't In It At All.

I'm Pretty Sure I Say A Book Three, So I'm Going To Check That Out. Great Story! X3
Post U Later chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Oh God, Not Again! He Can't Die Again! He'll Come Back Again Right? RIGHT?! Oh God, Please Let Him Come Back.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
God Tony's Such A BAMF! Though I Wonder How He'll Get Out Of This One. Maybe Natasha Will Come Back, She Is A Master At Hand-To-Hand Combat After All.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I'm Really Glad That They're Free Now, But What's With Natasha? I Mean, She Was Acting Nice To Tony Before He Left Too. Does She Think He' Innocent Or Something? Cuz, Why Else Would She Willingly Cause A Diversion To Let Him Escape? & Wouldn't Tony Need To Move Again? I Mean Both Bruce & Natasha Know That He Lives In Rio Now, As Does Hammer. He Should Move.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
God I Was Scared There For A Second When Tony 'Died.' Thank Goodness He Came Back.

& Fuck, 6 More Weeks? The Only People Who Could Survive Without Food & Water For 6 Weeks Are Probably Bruce, Steve, & Maybe Thor, But That's Because They're Enhanced With Serums, Gamma Radiation, Or Aren't Even Human!

Hopefully This Time Tony Can Get Farther Than Just Outside The Door.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Well Fuck. This Isn't Good, Tony Should Have Just Told Them To All Go Together. Because Now He's About To Be Tortured By Way Of His Worst Fear: Water Boarding.

I Wonder, Is Loki Going To Be Involved In This Story? Or Is It Just Hammer? & HAs Fury Dropped The Charges On Tony?

Also, It's Not Possible For Someone To Last Even A Month Without Food & Water, Let Alone 75 Days. He Would Have Probably Been Dead After 15-20 Days. & Also, It's Impossible To Stay Awake For Longer Than 10 Days Without Going Crazy Or Dying From Exhaustion. Just Thought I'd Tell You, Because Your Times Are Really Unrealistic. Tony Could Probably Last A Month With Just Water, But Not Both Water & Food. It Would Have Been More Realistic If Once A Week They Gave Him A Bottle Of Water & A Piece Of Bread.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Holy Shit. That's Scary For Tony I Bet. Being Stuck In A Room With Them After So Long. & If Bruce Couldn't Speak Portuguese, They'd Probably Have Already Tackled Tony By Then.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh Shit. This Definitely Isn't Good. Hammer's Got Tony & Somehow The Avengers Too? How Is He Alive, Or At Least How Is He Not Behind Bars?
Altair18 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
It has a good start but I couldn't finish the 3rd chapter, nobody can go that long without food and especially water. If it was more believable it would be a really good story.
TMP145 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
i love this story but im confused as to why tony is on the run xx
TaecMin chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Awww this was an AMAZING story. Good job, the plot and characterizations were right on spot. Will there be a book 3
? I sure hope there will be.