Reviews for Powerful
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was really cute I love how she was so unsure of herself but then made all the feathers levitate. Well done.

Charms - O

Extra Prompts - /
Implicating OC students - /
Total: 90/100
rebellsking chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really adore a well written Ginny/Riddle so naturally I loved this :) Flitwick walking around the class going "try, try again!" was super cute to me for some reason, and I think that Ginny in this situation is wonderfully depicted in that she is vulnerable thus easily manipulated. I loved your use of parentheses because at first it seemed as if she was convincing herself, but then towards the end when she hears the "voice" it becomes abundantly clear, yet it's still very subtle, making it sound very artistic.
Also, the fact that he calls her "Ginerva" until the end, it's like he's gained her trust and the "Of course you can, Ginny - you just did" is so much more personal and effective that way. It's eerie in a way that crazy Riddle should be, so it's very good. Nice job! :)
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this! I really do. The way Tom has already invaded her thoughts is creepy and wonderfully written here. I love how simple this scene is as well. I think just this moment really says a lot about what was going on with Ginny at the time. And Tom's encouragement is perfect for this. Your use of the prompts was wonderful too. Nicely done!