Reviews for PotC: On Unknown Waters of Truth and Past
KeikoHPfan chapter 5 . 5/31
One would say "Je ne pourrais jamais t'oublier" and "si jeune et brillant" (brillante would be for a woman ;) ) !
KeikoHPfan chapter 7 . 5/31
Wow that was perfect! Funny and cute and sexy! Thank you so much for sharing this!
EspirituDelMar chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Incredible. Just...incredible. This fic deserves so much reviews than it has...
Capn'Sparrow chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Yep. It is correct. Nadi gahana means river jewel
Kastanis chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
La mejor historia que he leĆ­do sobre este par. Gracias!
happy chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
wowowowowowow! This is the second story I read from your works I love it I love it. Really you are an amazing writter you drove us with the details and the silly between the lines comments 'those' I most love in your style. Good job
Luzydeath chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Once again I loved

wooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm so excited about this epilogue ... I didn't want it to end (sigh) but everything has an end.

I'm at loss at what else to say about this story - but ... This was a beautiful fic. I'm really glad I read it.

Keep up the amazing work and thank you for all the effort that you put in. It is all very appreciated.

I love this pairing so much! and ... I think I'm going to go and read it again. jajajajja

Your characters were flawless and it was great to read.

Thank-you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!

I do not know what else to say ...I can only wish you good luck on your other projects.

Ja ne

(n.n)
lycanus1 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Oh, please don't say this is the end. If it is, I'm gutted as I really enjoyed reading this. A great read from start to finish.
Luzydeath chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story.I couldn't stop reading it.

Omg this was such a good story! Aaaaaaaaaaawwww cute ending

You truly have talent. Don't let anyone get you down.

This story is wonderfully well written and I really enjoyed the relationship between Jack and James.

if you decide to write an epilogue or not, the story was great.

I believe that this could be called "the best Sparrington story ever".

I wish you luck on your return to avengers and death note.

Good job!
Luzydeath chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This chapter is amazing especialy at the end. I truly enjoyed it and I thank you for writing it!

"What the hell is this zebra doing on my ship?" - lol - died with that

Jack was jealous... Oh my gosh, I really can't imagine Jack jealous muajajajaja...ok yes

I love the way Jack is acting in this story "I marked you as my lover" ... and also James "Jack, I want you more than air to breathe!" (awwwww I adore Sparrington) this is sooo sweet!

The past begins to emerge ... tun tun tun

Why don't you continue? (snif snif)

OMG I cannot wait for you to update!

See you later n.n
Luzydeath chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I want a white tiger ... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee ... ejem -.-U

Good job. This chapter was also very good ...

I'm shivering in anticipation!

I loved the ending

Why must it end?!

sigh* ...

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

See you later

P.S. You're welcome (correct)
Luzydeath chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Jejejejeje your wellcome

I love this story... It was great this chapter
I'm really enjoying the way you write, as well as how you develop your characters
Keep on writing, you truly have talent

What happens next? ... I will see

jajajaja bye-bye
Luzydeath chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
wooo
Absolutely awesome story!
I like it thus far and am looking forward to more
Hope you update soon love the plot, this is intriguing
Thanks for sharing!
see you n.n
Luzydeath chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
awesome
i love this
jajajaja please update soon
silmelinde chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I think this story started off very well, though I'm sure James wouldn't agree with me. A few awkward sentences and mistakes interrupt the flow a little bit, but that doesn't hide your good writing skills. I'm looking forward to an update.