Reviews for nine2five 1,20 Future So Bright
Molotov again chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Ignore my last review. I figured out the bomb part two seconds too late. That was a fun touch. Well done!
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Well that was sweet. Shaw's medal. You really did give him redemption.
The bloody handprint was hardcore, all those chapters ago. Glad to see it return.
And then the government-mandared honeymoon.
Good stuff, good times.

Onto Season 4!
Molotov chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Wow. I never realized how appropriate the song 'Waterloo' was to this fake couple that I love so much.
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Loved the vows.
Guess it was too much to hope for a calm wedding, eh?
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
So did Chuck get a lapdance from a granny?
I'm glad you explained the effects (or lack thereof) of Sarah's Intersect uploads.
I alao enjoy Charah fluffiness.
Oh, and you write drunk, at least Drunk Chuck, very well.
Dsn246 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Thanks for the alternate telling of the season!
resaw chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Lots of fun mixed in with the potential for mass murder.

Brilliant! The medal in honour of Daniel Shaw, and the bloody handprint. Symbols of redemption for both Shaw and Carina.

Great line: haven't got a single y'all left in me.

Well, it's read. Thank you. I had a lot of questions along the way, and wasn't always sure I followed the story, with all of the balls that were in the air, but there was a lo to enjoy, a lot that warmed my heart, that made me laugh, and that brought the occasional tear to my eyes. Thank you for your creative efforts. You created a distinct world that I found very imaginative.

Thanks, Marc, for all the PMs in response to my "reviews," such as they were.

Gratefully,

Russ
resaw chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
A very inventive and creative reception. I have to say that the Carina and Sarah choreographed to Wolfmother fight was outstanding.

I'm a bit bewildered by Chuck's slap, but the words that followed and Carina's response of joy seemed in character with the Carina of your world and was very touching.

OK. Where did she (Carina) go?

Wow, very touching stuff.

Really appreciate the Gerry Rafferty song. I have to say that I never paid that much attention to the lyrics... until now. But you are right, that Pink Martini version of Que Sera Sera is very unsettling.
resaw chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Ellie as "The General!"

Am I to understand that Morgan is officiating in Klingon?! And Chuck is responding similarly?! OK, since the audience understands, I gather that it is in Klingon style but in English, the language of a warrior race. By turns humorous and touching. Sarah's words were very well written.

Ah, I didn't watch DS9 at all. I believe I was in Japan at the time it originally aired and never got into it after that.

A great ceremony!
resaw chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Crazy! But fun after all the anxiety and suspense.
CaryR chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Great Story Line. You entertained and made many Chuck fans happy. Thank You. I look forward to reading more from you.
PeterOinNYC chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed the final chapter of your fabulous S3 the-imagining. Doesn't mean I haven't read it (more than once) and enjoyed it though. At first I was skeptical that tying up all the plot points would flow well enough, but they did. All the threats were revealed and dispatched. Well done. You were even able to explain some of the characters behavior, especially Alex's (after her song). And the ending did indeed tie up the entire series of stories. As Aunt Diane said: "We have the deeds of the past properly honored, and the unfulfilled promises of futures that we succeeded in making sure never happened." We'll dine!
Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll certainly be sending you my email so I can get the PDF. I'm looking forward to rereading from start to finish.
Sudden Radiance chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Wow, nine2five is officially complete and Episode 20's wedding sequence is a perfect bow on the whole series - beautiful, eloquent prose, poignant character moments and always a touch of humor! Congratulations Marc! To rewrite an entire season is a massive undertaking. I can only imagine the hours that you devoted to this project! I really am in awe of you and this series which is so unique among Chuck fiction. Thank you for sharing your imaginative vision for Season 3! I really enjoyed and will miss our interaction! Writing a review is the most minimal of payments from reader to writer, yet you faithfully responded to each and every review! Thank you so much for that as well. I would love to spend time with any further work in the Chuckverse, if you ever feel the urge to sign on for more! Again, thank you so much Marc!
garnetflint chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
It's sad to come to the end of a story like this. You have nicely brought things together, and left us with a somewhat open ending. Chuck and Sarah are in a good place, and their adventures continue. I am left wondering about the Deadly Scorpion League and just what all the bad guys were doing on the train, but that is now an exercise for my imagination.

I thank you for all the time and effort that went into this saga, and most importantly, for actually finishing the story. Too many good stories hadve fallen by the wayside, and I am glad that this one was finished. I am not alone in hoping that you will find the inspiration to write more stories about Chuck. You will be on my Author Alerts!
ChuckFan19 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! You are a talented writer and I for one will be very sad if you truly quit writing Chuck fics. Hopefully after a good break you'll find inspiration once again. Thanks for the entertainment you provided all of us Chuck fans out here. It is truly appreciated.