Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
OreoReo chapter 51 . 3/11
That was the most beautiful and heart touching story I've read about rosalie and bella 3 Also including the rest of the characters! It was really intriguing and has a cute and romantic flow into it. love the whole story and plot :) Thank you for writing this story!
MysonSeth chapter 51 . 9/20/2014
I loved this story but I would like 2 know something, what happened 2 Jake n Seth? N do Senna n Resha get together? I don't like how this story ended. But it waa still good.
tohs chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
What in the world... wow, everyone is slowly showing their true colors.
tohs chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
So creepy! Somebody needs to keep Jane away from Royce. Dude's messed up!

&& They finally kissed! OMGGG!
tohs chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Rose has to have watch Titanic. She knows how this plays out. And Bella, KISS THE GIRL ALREADY! Royce is such an asshole, he was only there for a few seconds and I want him gone. I think Royce is the one who killed Jasper. Jasper Sr. found out Royce did something to Rose and send out to confront him and beat his ass but Royce saw it coming and was too quick. But the thing with pearl earrings and Carlisleā€¦
tohs chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Tyler is so not ready to be a parent since he still can't make decisions for himself and instead does whatever his mommy tells him. Same for Rose with marrying whomever her mother tells her, too. I hope Emmett and Bella put their minds together and find a way to stop the wedding... I can think of one way that Bella can. lol
tohs chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
What now? OMG! Is it Carlisle? Is Rose about to marry her father's murderer? omggggg.

I really wish Lucy would find herself a man and stop meddling in Rose's business. She's like living her life thru Rose.
tohs chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Why are they so blind?
tohs chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I hope this isn't on of those stories where Rose can't have babies. She'd make such a great mom. And omg, how the heck did Bella and Tyler even happen? Carlisle is an ok guy but I think he's more to Lucy than Rosalie.
tohs chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Ugh! Rose needs to speak up! I also don't like that Carlisle calls her "Kitty". He can call Rosalie Rose if he doesn't wanna say her full name. What is his deal? I wouldn't blame Bella's crappy mood as the only reason for her being so unwelcoming towards Carlisle. Carlisle is interrupting Bella/Rose time. I wonder how Charlie will react to Rose, who's like his daughter, marrying someone 4yrs younger than him.
tohs chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I blame Lucy! Ugh, that woman! It seems Rose doesn't consider herself beautiful to have gotten that nose job and wearing contacts. If only Jasper was still alive.
And WOW! I'm surprise they didn't masturbate together. That would've been so hot! But this is good.
tohs chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Hahaha, I was right about two things.

"I'll start saving up some money for her divorce." I totally agree with Emmett. Carlisle is probably a nice guy but clearly the whole marriage thing has Lucy written all over it. And Rosalie doesn't know any better since no men has ever really loved her for who she is.
tohs chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
There it is! I was wondering when we'll get some kind of proof that Rose and Bella might be attracted to each other. I'm so excited for when Bella finally understands her feelings; I mean she's already getting tingly from thinking about Rose's boobs.

I'm taking wild guesses here and say Rose is about to marry either Edward or Carlisle and Resha's dad is either Royce King (he's douchey enough) or Mike. Or Jake. OMG!
tohs chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Whoa, what?! I have so many questions right now but I'll hold off on asking since this story is complete so I'll probably have my answers soon. I feel like Rosalie has daddy issues; which is probably why she's getting married so soon. And Lucy probably has some say it, too. The guy must be rich.

Awesome chapter;)
tohs chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Damn, Jasper died on Thanksgiving? That's cruel. Who'd do such a thing? I hope Charlie finds the killer. I thought, just for a second, that it was Lucy cause she came off crazy when Jas and Charlie were talking in the car but her thoughts during the funeral didn't strike her as the killer.
Young Rosalie and Bella are adorable!