Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
rrochelle465 chapter 2 . 6/17
Wow time flies rose is all grown up and ready yo tie the knot... Good chapter...
rrochelle465 chapter 1 . 6/17
Wow what a night poor jasper... I hope things go wl for his family...
My heart is so full rn
kibanaru101 chapter 51 . 8/21/2015
Hi I just wanted to say I freakin loved this story but I was wondering if you are going to write a sequel to this cause I would love to k own how things play out between senna and resha...and about the baby Rosalie us carrying
Dompierre chapter 51 . 8/12/2015
It's taken me a couple of years to read this. I always got sidetracked. But I finally stuck to it and I'm absolutely amazed. This story was beautiful and well written.
Beth Cyra chapter 51 . 6/14/2015
Hmm. If I'm to be honest I've skipped over this story more times then I could count.

Though i was desperate for Rosella, and all I can is I was a total fool. This was amazing I read it all in a day and a half and while you might not ever write Rosella again you totally made a story that is my favorite Rosella story ever and one of the best stories on .
RachellovesRain chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
I really love when u write about kids. Its like u know them so when. I always laugh at these conversations with kids u wrote because its so kute and lovely
OreoReo chapter 51 . 3/11/2015
That was the most beautiful and heart touching story I've read about rosalie and bella 3 Also including the rest of the characters! It was really intriguing and has a cute and romantic flow into it. love the whole story and plot :) Thank you for writing this story!
MysonSeth chapter 51 . 9/20/2014
I loved this story but I would like 2 know something, what happened 2 Jake n Seth? N do Senna n Resha get together? I don't like how this story ended. But it waa still good.
tohs chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
What in the world... wow, everyone is slowly showing their true colors.
tohs chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
So creepy! Somebody needs to keep Jane away from Royce. Dude's messed up!

&& They finally kissed! OMGGG!
tohs chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Rose has to have watch Titanic. She knows how this plays out. And Bella, KISS THE GIRL ALREADY! Royce is such an asshole, he was only there for a few seconds and I want him gone. I think Royce is the one who killed Jasper. Jasper Sr. found out Royce did something to Rose and send out to confront him and beat his ass but Royce saw it coming and was too quick. But the thing with pearl earrings and Carlisleā€¦
tohs chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Tyler is so not ready to be a parent since he still can't make decisions for himself and instead does whatever his mommy tells him. Same for Rose with marrying whomever her mother tells her, too. I hope Emmett and Bella put their minds together and find a way to stop the wedding... I can think of one way that Bella can. lol
tohs chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
What now? OMG! Is it Carlisle? Is Rose about to marry her father's murderer? omggggg.

I really wish Lucy would find herself a man and stop meddling in Rose's business. She's like living her life thru Rose.
tohs chapter 8 . 8/29/2014