Reviews for The Yukon Complex
Marnie chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Oh lovely! I just watched this series a couple of days ago on my quest to watch everything Louis Ferreira has ever been in, and it left me feeling very sad. I'm so glad you gave them a happy ending together. Thank you!
sacredclay chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this! I've always wondered how these guys did and although there were still alot of trials and heartbreaking tribulations, I love how the story ended on a positive note. Your story breathes and felt so real to me. I really adore the mysterious Lou that kept showing up when Dean needed help the most. Graham Greene is also one of my faves and he was a perfect choice to bring Lou alive. Kudos to you and your effercienct sense of humor on the ol' "Now Young I'd know what to do with". Mwuah!
ardous32 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Great story! I really liked Lou's lines about forgiving yourself and a new beginning always being possible. I think it was exactly what Dean needed to hear. The kids taking care of Dean when he got injured was heartwarming. Your story is a reminder of what is possible through forgiveness, family, and love.