Reviews for Adagio For Strings, op 11
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 1/5
I do hope Will will get some fake eyes to fill out the socket. Too bad for his beautiful blue eyes.
XxD3V1L-ANG3LxX chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Hot o_o
cadillacslim3 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This was great. Sarcastic and sassy even without eyes.
OnnaMurcielago666 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
"I'll never dance again." Oh God, you're killing me. This entire story was beautiful and silky-smooth, and I love it more than big breakfasts and good music. I want. Please don't give up writing,
psyhcokitty88 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
This fic is great not because of the obvious but because you got the characters down to a T in their style of speech.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
This was absolutely adorable in its own way and I utterly lost it the ''I'll never dance again'' bit. Brava
Khaleesi95 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Just by reading the description I knew that I would really like this story. And of course I wasn't wrong. Such an intriguing idea. And so well-written. I loved it more than words could possibly say. This story is absolutely amazing and mind-blowing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I really liked this story. It used a wonderul range of word choice enriching the story. The description used were well placed and helpful rather than mundane and bithersome. Great story wrote more lik this please.
Ferz chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
god ! this story was great ! I loved it !

Ferz
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
In a way I really like this. It's sweet I'm an incredibly sad way.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
:) ooohhh it was beautiful, truly loved the detail and flirtatious teasing
Lupa Eira chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Oh! I didn't know you would be continuing this! Congrats on a great addition to a fabulous start. I can't tell you how many times I've read the first chapter. Great work!
Still Undecided chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved this just as much as I've loved your other stories. Great work.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow. I thought I was gonna be really sad and dissappointed. I was very sad but totally drawn in and no where near dissappointed. Truly beautiful
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Sweet in a bittersweet sort of way.