Reviews for Flip Side of the Coin
Danny Barefoot chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Quite sad without being weepy, good job!
Laughing Lillie chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Lol xD
aga04 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Well, i like the plot you are giving to the story, and the resulting evolution to Chiyomi's character.

And the final gag is quite hilarious, if Chiyomi said literally "Cin cin" (in Japanese, sound like... the tipical male organ).
Amir-015 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Whats "Cin cin!"?
Arisa Le Creuset chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
that was great... for once Anchovy got a positive portrayal.

Lol Carpaccio, she did not follow Anchovy's orders...
Theralion chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was a well-done fic.

It was largely realistic in the discussion of how the school closing would go, and what would happen to the ship, but as far as I know, it's indicated that Oarai would stay open because Anzu had thought of some ways to earn funding that were tied with winning the tournament. Perhaps this would imply that finding a way to get Oarai what it needed to stay open didn't necessarily preclude Anzio's continued existence.

Anchovy was generally portrayed well in this fic, showing that she's not happy about her school closing (although I have to wonder whether she would congratulate Oarai without a change of heart regarding their approach to tankery), and this casts her loss to Oarai and apology to Carpaccio in a new light. I personally have to wonder how Miho would react to what happened, or whether her understanding of Anchovy would change (although she seemed to be more understanding of Anchovy than the rest of the Oarai team, and suggested that she found Anchovy's way of tankery to be a valid one).

Incidentally, Anchovy's real name is Chiyomi Anzai, although I'm not entirely sure what the significance of that is.
severstal chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
A touching and plausible story that presents Anchovy in a positive light ...

... too bad Carpacccio did not follow Anchovy's final wish :-)
Berean chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I liked the small shout out to the longest day with the Grappa reference. I think Miho would accept Anchovy with open arm's due to her experience and the fact she would bring another tank helping her fill the roster.