Reviews for Abandoned in Antarctica
NO HOW COULD YOU! I WAS HOPING FOR A HAPPY ENDING. I had to read the last sentence for a few times before I even realized what happened. Amazing story and you are a really great writer!
lonelyleaf chapter 5 . 1/10
I was shocked.
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Tho story just devastated me, thank you very much. I was so looking for a happy ending (which you very strongly hinted at why you're author's note) and then it has that horrible, horrible sad ending. Ugh. This story was wonderful though, so thank you for writing it!
theawsomest5 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Wow that was dark
Blue Denim 7 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Ouch!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
.God. OH MY GOD. JUST WOW OMG WOW.
Rosycat chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
NO. PLEASE DO AN ALTERNATE ENDING.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I GASPED THEN CHOKED ON AIR AND MY BROTHER WAS LIKE WHAT AND I JUST CHOKED OUT NO SO HE READ IT AND LAUGHED AND HOW COULD YOU OMG WHY WOULD YOU NO THIS ISNT FAIR YOU LITTLE SH1T IM SO ANGRY BUT IT WAS A GOOD BOOK BUT IM STILL SAD AND I REREAD THIS BECAUSE I FORGOT THE ENDING and I'm sad and now I'm sat there in shock and hOW COULD YOU
Aqua468 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Sometimes I come back and reread this story just to feel my heart break again.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I Know this story is a bit old. But eac time I read it. It gets to my heart.
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Do you know what I just realized. You haven't updated in almost two years...
With an ending like that! Ahhhh!'
*Dies inside*
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I have no words.
How could you! You foul loathsome cockroach! I don't know how to describe the pain. I was like oh you know Jack will put together his staff and fly away into the sunset. But no. Instead he drinks bleach! Where did he even get that? Was the instead of water?
Now that my rant of betrayal is over. I have loved this story so far. It is very well written and I love the way you portray Jack. I hope you do update soon. Cause I am dieing. Along with Jack.
May your fingers please be swift and your hair Luious.* (Wow. Autocorrect. That's not what I meant. Oh well. I can spell so it's as good as it gets.)
Daughter of Death and Magic
*note: only applies if you have hair.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
This was amazing
floatingcornchip chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
i thought he was gonna jUmp buT THEn he dIDNT AND I READ IT AS GLASS OF WATER AT FIRST AND WAS CONFUSED BUT THEN I RE-READ IT AND IT SAID BLEACH ANF FUCK I NOTICED YOU NEVER SAID IT WAS WATER JUST "CLEAr liQUID" AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THIS IS HORRIBLE AND AWFUL AND AMAZING HORRIBLE GREAT AU AND THE ENDING FFFFFUCKKCKKKKK MY HEAARTRRT this is also very well written almost felt real great writer im bookmarking it yep sadness
Frostover317 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
*sobs*
I've read this story a lot and it's heartbreaking and touching at the same time.
My poor little Snowflake... *blinks back tears*
I hate to see him in pain... Why do I read stories that make me cry, I don't no. It was great though!