Reviews for Abandoned in Antarctica
BlackRainStar chapter 5 . 2/20
H-hold up.
HOLD THE HECK UP.
YOU CAN'T FRICKING END IT THERE! HOW THE HECK DID THE GUARDIANS REACT? WAS HE EVEN SUCCESSFUL IN HIS ATTEMPT? CAN SPIRITS EVEN PERMANENTLY DIE?
YOU HAVE SOME ANSWERING TO DO.
GET ON YOUR KEYBOARD AND
TYPE UP ANOTHER CHAPTER.
YOU HECKING VILLAIN.
Fangirl309 chapter 5 . 2/17
Just kill me. PLEASE!
Whoops chapter 5 . 1/31
i mean i want to stab myself bUT ITS A GOOD KIND OF STABBING
Pale Spirtt chapter 5 . 1/29
So, drinking one cup of bleach will kill em, but spending 70 WHOLE years in what was practically hell won't?

Author, ya're sense of how can a immortal die is very warped... But I still luv ya! And ya're book!
Blind Sky chapter 5 . 1/17
so sad...
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 1/10
ADD MORE PLEASE!
What the...watts he doing...please update soon
noodleboys chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
well that was a twist i was certainly not expecting. this was rlly good tho keep writing, dude!
Zedd00 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
what tHe fuck IS wRONg WhIt yOU?! EVIL FUCKER! I TOUGH IT WAS A HAPPY FUCKING ENDING YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER THAT HURTS! Why god why? We were cool, until that ending...and if Jack is inmortal and he tried before to kill himself and it does not worked, why do it worked this time?
The Best Guesst chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
YOU FREAKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T DO THAT GO CHANGE IT YOU ******! I HATE YOU FOR THAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU MADE ME CRY
Kitsune Uzumaki-Chan chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Well, then. Just rip out my heart, that's fine. I did not see that coming...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Oh darn the feels, THE FEELS!
Screamingugly chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
WTF TYPE OF ENDING IS THAT OH MY GOD IT WAS SOO GOOD THEN UHHH WHY THO MY HEART WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS (great story by the way it was amazing the way you portrayed the insanity)
AnimeFan197 chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
AAAHHH OH MY GOD WHY WHY WHY I WAS SO READY FOR HIS TO FLY OUT THE WINDOW AND I SCROLLED DOWN SO SLOWLY UNTIL I READ THAT LAST SENTENCE!
But this story was unbelievably good either way
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Oh! That was evil! :( still, beautiful writing, heartbreaking ending.