Reviews for Abandoned in Antarctica
Well. Let me go pick up the pieces of my heart. ;n;

Beautifully written but extremely sad to read. Great job c:
Aqua468 chapter 5 . 2/16
That's not funny. Why are you laughing.

*hysterical sobbing from the corner*
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 5 . 2/13
is there more! plzzz more i want to know wat happened after that!
jessLpfy chapter 5 . 2/2
Lately I have been writing thanks for the write after I read a fic, it took me some time just to even process what I just wrote and then to process that as sad as this was and not wanting to thank you I did enjoy your story. I tell myself I love sad stories because as sad as they are they come with the most happiest endings and those that don't remind us that there is always not going to be a happy ending. I am conflicted now on if this is a happy ending now or not and though it may not seem that happy it was and I hope the guardians of this story realize this was indeed a happy ending because jack was able to experience being happy with things like painting and music and well and the wind before he decided he was ready and then deep in my head I think why did bunny not smell the bleach and I think to myself why not force him to see his memories or tell tell him a story of his memories instead of reading and I think to myself if he did not die for seventy years in the arctic south then how could that and I tell myself that he smiled a smiled a that was true for the first time in over seventy years and I tell myself that he was finally, finally ready for this and I am writing my thoughts as I think them because I just dont know and I am like I said conflicted so I shall end my writing with: Thanks for the write.
jessLpfy chapter 2 . 2/2
Did I spot a little Mad World in there? :D
Sparky chapter 5 . 1/31
Ok,no. I lied, my heart is in pieces... So this is what it's like to die inside...?
Sparky chapter 4 . 1/31
This is slightly healing to my heart. Not by much but still.
Sparky chapter 3 . 1/31
Oh my goodness. This story. My heart. I hurt, gal, I hurt very much
Sparky chapter 2 . 1/31
So I'm dying now. Yup, and my mind has gone completely because I'm still reading the words you have written. Written to hurt us all, that's what
Sparky chapter 1 . 1/31
I saw your not sorry ps note on your profile. I saw it and yet I still opened up this link. Why would I do that? I have issues. I think I might be insane and now my heart hurts so much.
whiteraven chapter 5 . 1/27
WHAT!?
This so so well written. I really liked it :)
ScarletNightFury chapter 5 . 1/18
YOU KILLED JACK!
Kas3y chapter 5 . 1/18
OMG! U have no Idea how much I LOVED this. Wonderful job. My first ROTG fanfic's too. :D Gonna be hard to top this one :D

It will also be my 1st ROTG to be in my Fav list :P :D Well done.
cascioli chapter 5 . 1/4